Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers DB Lewis Wiser For The Wear Going Into Big Game Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers DB Lewis Wiser For The Wear Going Into Big Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

Steelers DB Lewis Wiser For The Wear Going Into Big Game Empty
PostSubject: Steelers DB Lewis Wiser For The Wear Going Into Big Game   Steelers DB Lewis Wiser For The Wear Going Into Big Game EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:35 am

PITTSBURGH (93-7 THE FAN) — Perhaps the hole the Steelers have dug themselves is the same one that aggravated the knee of defensive back Keenan Lewis when stepped in this week. Lewis, no worse for the wear, draws one of the toughest matchups of the season Sunday.

Cincinnati receiver A.J. Green enters the game with over 1,200 yards and ranks second among all NFL receivers with 11 touchdowns, and Lewis was asked after practice this week if this is his toughest test of the 2012 campaign:

“Yes, definitely,” he said. “He’s one of the best in the league at what he does. I’m excited to take on that challenge to see where I’m at, and to see where he’s at.”

He admitted he might not be at his best physically, but is expected to start Sunday, and feels that he is as sharp mentally as he ever has been since joining the team.

“Just getting to see different things, and the speed of the game is starting to slow down to my pace, as I call it…seeing it over and over, you’re going to get better,” Lewis said.

Lewis was also asked whether he thinks Andy Dalton is a better quarterback than divisional rival Joe Flacco:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/12/23/steelers-db-lewis-wiser-for-the-wear-going-into-big-game/

Drizztbob

Steelers DB Lewis Wiser For The Wear Going Into Big Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers DB Lewis Wiser For The Wear Going Into Big Game   Steelers DB Lewis Wiser For The Wear Going Into Big Game EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:55 am

TOAST

Steelers DB Lewis Wiser For The Wear Going Into Big Game
Page 1 of 1