Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season Empty
PostSubject: Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season   Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:16 pm

PITTSBURGH — Via email, the Pittsburgh Steelers have provided updates to season ticket holders about several coronavirus matters including the probability that fans will be required to wear masks for home games at Heinz Field.

First in an email sent out Wednesday night, the Steelers said the NFL may cancel some preseason games. Season ticket holders will receive a refund for any preseason games that are canceled.

In regards to regular-season home games, the Steelers anticipate a reduced capacity scenario and that fans will be required to wear masks. The Steelers didn’t announce details regarding reduced seating at Heinz Field, which seats 68,400.

https://www.timesonline.com/sports/20200709/steelers-fans-will-probably-have-to-wear-masks-this-season?rssfeed=true

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

solardave and Bays like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season   Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:22 am

I won't be attending anything this season, to be quite honest it may be a couple of years down the road before I head back over to the Burgh. I generally try to stay out of the whole political discussion but I don't like the fact that the NFL is feeding into the whole police are all bad/racist media narrative. Still going to follow the team and probably pirate the games since I got rid of my Directv subscription, but the current climate makes things pretty unbearable for me as a law enforcement professional. Feels like we're all getting lumped in with the few morons that make a bad name for everyone else.

As for masks, kind of expected that really, IF there is a season.

solardave and Bays like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season   Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:55 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I won't be attending anything this season, to be quite honest it may be a couple of years down the road before I head back over to the Burgh. I generally try to stay out of the whole political discussion but I don't like the fact that the NFL is feeding into the whole police are all bad/racist media narrative. Still going to follow the team and probably pirate the games since I got rid of my Directv subscription, but the current climate makes things pretty unbearable for me as a law enforcement professional. Feels like we're all getting lumped in with the few morons that make a bad name for everyone else.

As for masks, kind of expected that really, IF there is a season.

Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season 3964572787

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season   Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:22 am

My Grandson has been hinting about going to a game but I don't think there will be any tickets to be bought. As far as wearing masks I can see people passing out with all the screaming that goes on and their oxygen levels drop because they are wearing a mask. I also see that it is almost impossible to discuss the current NFL without getting political so I will try very hard to keep my comments to masks. They suck.

Bays likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season   Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 4:38 pm

holy hell...is that wally and Bagz ? affraid
its good to see you guys. Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season 184121345

Wallace108, Bays and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season   Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:47 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
its good to see you guys. Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season 184121345

Always good to see you as well MoP. Hope all is well. Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season 230572241

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season   Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:06 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

Good to see you too buddy! Happy to be back. Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season 230572241

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season   Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers fans will probably have to wear masks this season
Page 1 of 1