Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers Power Rankings Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers Power Rankings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Steelers Power Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Steelers Power Rankings   Steelers Power Rankings EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:18 pm

So we have another week in the books and I feel like we've gotten a pretty good sample of this 2013 Steelers team.  We've witnessed awful moments, and we've seen some great moments.

Each week, I am going to try and make a "Power Rankings" for each of the Steelers.  I know this could get tricky but I'm all for trying new things and new ideas.  I encourage everyone else to have their input.

At the end of the year, we'll send the player that spent the most weeks at #1 some special Steelers Xtreme gift!  Steelers Power Rankings 1797695198 Steelers Power Rankings 2893009358 

Without further ado, my Steelers Power Rankings:
1.  Suisham - aka $ui$ham.  He has been consistent as a well tuned clock.  Once we get the ball around the 40, I feel very confident we are getting 3 points.
2.  Brown - He has shown his value as the number 1 receiver.  Yes, he's had some drops;  his overall body of work has been pretty fantastic.
3.  BR7 - His ability to extend the play has bailed us out of some sure sacks.   Did you see the way he ran against the Ravens?  His stock rose after the last few games.
4.  Troy - This guy has been looking phenomenal.  Has he found the fountain of youth?  Remember that hit in the Jets game?
5.  Velasco -  Stepping in for Pouncey is no easy task, but I think this dude has done it with flying colors.
6.  Ike - He has been doing a solid job of locking up the WRs he's guarding.  Usually when they don't throw a CBs way, it's a good thing.
7.  Health -  This offense is a lot different with him in the lineup.  That fumble last game dropped his stock a bit.
8.  Bell - He's beginning to come into his own.  He doesn't dance, but does wait for his blocks to set up.  I expect to see him in the top 5 in the next few weeks.
9.  Jarvis Jones - Missing last week hurt his stock a bit, but he has been pretty solid on defense and special teams.
10.  Heyward -  I can remember multiple instances where I saw him incredibly close to a sack or tackle and he has made some nice plays on defense.  Look forward to seeing what he can do.

Just missed the Top 10:  Woodley, Timmons, Sanders (if he wouldn't have stepped out of bounds Steelers Power Rankings 1797695198), DeCastro

What do you all think?

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Power Rankings   Steelers Power Rankings EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Whyant5 wrote:
So we have another week in the books and I feel like we've gotten a pretty good sample of this 2013 Steelers team.  We've witnessed awful moments, and we've seen some great moments.

Each week, I am going to try and make a "Power Rankings" for each of the Steelers.  I know this could get tricky but I'm all for trying new things and new ideas.  I encourage everyone else to have their input.

At the end of the year, we'll send the player that spent the most weeks at #1 some special Steelers Xtreme gift!  Steelers Power Rankings 1797695198 Steelers Power Rankings 2893009358 

Without further ado, my Steelers Power Rankings:
1.  Suisham - aka $ui$ham.  He has been consistent as a well tuned clock.  Once we get the ball around the 40, I feel very confident we are getting 3 points.
2.  Brown - He has shown his value as the number 1 receiver.  Yes, he's had some drops;  his overall body of work has been pretty fantastic.
3.  BR7 - His ability to extend the play has bailed us out of some sure sacks.   Did you see the way he ran against the Ravens?  His stock rose after the last few games.
4.  Troy - This guy has been looking phenomenal.  Has he found the fountain of youth?  Remember that hit in the Jets game?
5.  Velasco -  Stepping in for Pouncey is no easy task, but I think this dude has done it with flying colors.
6.  Ike - He has been doing a solid job of locking up the WRs he's guarding.  Usually when they don't throw a CBs way, it's a good thing.
7.  Health -  This offense is a lot different with him in the lineup.  That fumble last game dropped his stock a bit.
8.  Bell - He's beginning to come into his own.  He doesn't dance, but does wait for his blocks to set up.  I expect to see him in the top 5 in the next few weeks.
9.  Jarvis Jones - Missing last week hurt his stock a bit, but he has been pretty solid on defense and special teams.
10.  Heyward -  I can remember multiple instances where I saw him incredibly close to a sack or tackle and he has made some nice plays on defense.  Look forward to seeing what he can do.

Just missed the Top 10:  Woodley, Timmons, Sanders (if he wouldn't have stepped out of bounds Steelers Power Rankings 1797695198), DeCastro

What do you all think?
Nice work

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Power Rankings   Steelers Power Rankings EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:59 am

Right now, I'd put Velasco at the top of the list. Losing Pouncey could have been disastrous. But quite honestly, Velasco has played so well that I don't even think about the fact that Pouncey isn't there.

I'd put Brown at No. 2 and Suisham at No. 3. Beyond that, I can't really rank them.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Power Rankings   Steelers Power Rankings EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:42 am

1.  Suisham - aka MONEY (in my book).  He's the reason we won Sunday.
2.  Brown - He is sliding nicely in to the middle threat
3.  Troy - The man is a tasmanian devil this year. Being healthy helps his skillset
4.  Velasco -  Acting like he was the starter from the get-go
5.  Health -  Showing that he was the missing link in the Steelers passin game.
6.  Bell - Patience, and explosion, a rarity these days in a Steelers running back.
7. Ben - finally shaking off the inconsistencies he showed in the first 4 games
8. Jarvis Jones - The man has picked up his responsibilities quickly and could very well become the leader our defense needs.
9.  Heyward -  He was filling gaps and making himself a nuisance Sunday night.
10. Timmons - weant Beast Mode against the ratbirds.

Just missed the Top 10:  Woodley, Sanders, Ike,

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers Power Rankings 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Power Rankings   Steelers Power Rankings Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers Power Rankings
Page 1 of 1