Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRoethlisberger: I’ve come to like working with Todd Haley Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Roethlisberger: I’ve come to like working with Todd Haley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Roethlisberger: I’ve come to like working with Todd Haley Empty
PostSubject: Roethlisberger: I’ve come to like working with Todd Haley   Roethlisberger: I’ve come to like working with Todd Haley EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Posted by Michael David Smith

The relationship between Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and offensive coordinator Todd Haley has been scrutinized since Haley was hired, but the two appear to have reached an understanding.

Roethlisberger said on 93.7 The Fan that although it took some time for the two of them to get accustomed to each other, they work well together now.

“There was an obvious growing period,” Roethlisberger said. “You develop a relationship. I enjoy working with him. I think we have a good relationship now. You see it on the field and you will continue to see that when we get out there because my play will be better and the play-calling will really be better.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/23/big-ben-there-was-an-adjustment-period-but-i-like-working-with-haley/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger: I’ve come to like working with Todd Haley   Roethlisberger: I’ve come to like working with Todd Haley EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:39 pm

I'm soooooo glad for this.

I'll admit, I was on the fire Haley bandwagon (I still don't like the guy.....for some reason he gives me the creeps), but as long as he and Ben hit it off, that's all that matters.

Roethlisberger: I’ve come to like working with Todd Haley We_bel10
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger: I’ve come to like working with Todd Haley   Roethlisberger: I’ve come to like working with Todd Haley EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Gingerchip wrote:
I'm soooooo glad for this.

I'll admit, I was on the fire Haley bandwagon (I still don't like the guy.....for some reason he gives me the creeps), but as long as he and Ben hit it off, that's all that matters.

I can't say I don't think he's an A-hole. He's abrasive for sure but if it works between them and helps us win games then he's the man as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roethlisberger: I’ve come to like working with Todd Haley   Roethlisberger: I’ve come to like working with Todd Haley Empty

Back to top Go down

Roethlisberger: I’ve come to like working with Todd Haley
Page 1 of 1