Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTodd Haley people  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Todd Haley people

Go down 
+3
Steelerella
SteelersYak
Crash
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crash

Crash

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:02 pm

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/18/todd-haley-missed-steelers-flight-to-baltimore-last-week/
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:57 am

Todd Haley people  263681790 Sleep Todd Haley people  1401235891

SteelersYak

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:58 am

Ultimately, Haley missed no meetings and the situation otherwise caused no problems. But his absence on the flight was noticed, and it was regarded as unusual.

Carry on. Todd Haley people  263681790 Sleep Todd Haley people  1401235891

Steelerella

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 9:46 am

Of course an 'entertainment news' piece surfaces a week later to stir up conspiracy theories. OMG, the Steelers must FIRE HALEY!
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 9:52 am

SteelersYak wrote:
Ultimately, Haley missed no meetings and the situation otherwise caused no problems.  But his absence on the flight was noticed, and it was regarded as unusual.

Carry on.  Todd Haley people  263681790 Sleep Todd Haley people  1401235891

Just another example of bizarre behavior from this luantic.  

The other 53 players, 15 coaches, locker room personnel, and ownership all managed to avoid getting "stuck in traffic".  

Last year he was in a bar 11 hours before the opener.  Apparently he's not required to stay at the teams hotel the night before home games like everyone else.  

Then you have the nudies his wife sent out.

Then add to that the two separate lawsuits that were filed against him.

His conduct after the Chiefs fired him.  

The guy either has a screw loose, or has the worst "luck" in the world.
Back to top Go down
Steelerella

Steelerella

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 9:58 am

You are rather entertaining, Crash. That is all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:13 am

This isn't entertaining at all. It's embarrassing. His reputation was well known BEFORE we hired him.

But his Daddy worked for the Chief, so of course that gets him a job.

The bigger story? Is the local media trying to cover this up.

Just proves how much the Rooney's control the cronies who cover this team in Pittsburgh.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 12:43 pm

mrcrash wrote:

The bigger story?  Is the local media trying to cover this up.  

People are late to the airport everyday. You're telling me you've NEVER been stuck in traffic? Next time, I'm notifying the local news station!

SteelersYak

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 12:45 pm

Steelerella wrote:
Of course an 'entertainment news' piece surfaces a week later to stir up conspiracy theories. OMG, the Steelers must FIRE HALEY!

Todd Haley people  131594301126

Gingerchip

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 1:22 pm

I don't know how much stock I'd put into a Denver radio host. I'm not all that sure that Arians was better.

He has gotten himself into hot water the past few years, more than you normally hear about an NFL coordinator. The reneging on the home deal, the non-payment to the dog sitter, and of course the bar bru ha ha. So yes, his character, at least imho, is questionable. But I'd give the man at least another year to see what he does. After all, Ben himself basically stated that they are beginning to "gel".

Todd Haley people  We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 1:30 pm

Quote :
People are late to the airport everyday.

And yet everyone else on the same plane managed to not get "stuck in traffic".

Not too many different ways to get to PIA. Somehow everyone else managed to get their on time.

Strange.....
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:30 pm

HALEY’S VOMIT

Posted Friday, September 19th 2014 @ 12 PM

The news broke yesterday that offensive coordinator Todd Haley missed the Steelers’ team flight to Baltimore last Wednesday, and drove there with his wife instead.

Haley was not disciplined, and was allowed to mangle the offense as usual.

Replacing the “retiring” Bruce Arians with Haley in 2012 was a terrible decision. In retrospect, I didn’t react negatively enough at the time.

The Steelers are 17-17 with Haley as offensive coordinator. They have not yet made the playoffs. With Arians doing that job, the Steelers were 55-25. They won one Super Bowl and reached another.

The Steelers replaced Arians after a 12-4 season. MIND-BOGGLING.

Arians never missed a team flight, either. His only “crime”: Befriending the QB.

The Steelers have ZERO DISCIPLINE. Haley missed the plane. Le’Veon Bell missed a team flight during the preseason after his pot bust/DUI. Blount got pinched for reefer along with Bell, but made the plane.

Haley coached. Bell played. Blount played. La-de-da.

Who’s in charge? Is anyone in charge? If you miss the team plane, you don’t work. If you get arrested, you don’t work. Discipline 101.

Haley says he missed the plane because traffic was bad. #LieABetic

Does anyone believe that? How did everyone else make the flight? They were driving through EXACTLY THE SAME TRAFFIC. Did other drivers keep changing lanes to intentionally block Haley? If so, I bet they were Ben Roethlisberger fans.

What do you have to do to get disciplined by the Steelers? To get suspended or fined? Keep letting stuff go, and the war against common sense escalates. Rules keep the stupid in line. The less rules, the more stupid.

When the Steelers lose, it doesn’t bother me. Illogic and dishonesty bother me.

The Steelers are going nowhere with Haley as offensive coordinator. The word is, the no-huddle is so slow this season because Haley insists on calling the plays. Roethlisberger’s football IQ and play-calling got credit for the Steelers’ no-huddle succeeding last year, and the golf coach couldn’t stand it.

To quote Snoop Dogg: “Man, the Pittsburgh Steelers need a new ***king offensive coordinator. This guy sucks.” Bow wow wow, yippee yo, yippee yay…

Read more: http://www.1059thex.com/onair/mark-madden-25939/haleys-vomit-12782270/#ixzz3DmtUVqPf
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Mark Madden is nothing more than a wanna-be shock jock. That guy is paid to rant and rave and raise the ire of people. Snoop Dog is a bandwagon jumper.

When you find a credible source explaining why Haley missed the flight, please post it. I'll be happy to read it.

Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Quote :
When you find a credible source explaining why Haley missed the flight, please post it. I'll be happy to read it.

Haley claims he was stuck in traffic.

I find that very hard to believe.

My guess? Out drinking Tuesday night with his swinger wife, and he slept in.

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:16 pm

I'm not defending Haley. I don't like the personal stuff I've read about him.

Having said that, I was a flight attendant for 8 years for USAir and flew out of PIT. I was late for my check in once -- due to traffic. An accident in the Squirrel Hill Tunnels happened about 15 cars ahead of me. Yet, the rest of my crew was on time. It happens.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:36 pm

I'm sorry you have such hatred in your mind for Haley that you are so blind to the poor execution that takes place.

So what he missed the flight.
He was there in time for the game.

I've come to the final conclusion that regardless of what this team does, you'll continue to bad mouth Haley, he'll never have a chance by your standards, you'll never put blame on the players until Haley is fired, and you'll forever be a BA slober with a whiney negative attitude towards this team.

I've said before, and I'll say it again....
Arizona is waiting for you

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Todd Haley people  3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:52 pm

Don't blame me if you can't see that Todd Haley is a loser.

He was a loser before he got here.

And now he's turning this team into one.

Back to top Go down
Steelerella

Steelerella

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:43 pm

mrcrash wrote:
Don't blame me if you can't see that Todd Haley is a loser.  

He was a loser before he got here.  

And now he's turning this team into one.

That is a matter of subjective opinion.
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:55 pm

Actually it's fact.

When a guy is claiming, that his PERSONAL cell phone, one that he had for 2 years prior to his arrival in Kansas City, is being bugged by his employer? I think it's safe to say he's not playing with a full deck.

But he's from Pittsburgh, so that's OK.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:58 pm

mrcrash wrote:
The bigger story?  Is the local media trying to cover this up.

Todd Haley people  1664291743 One minute the media is accused of making something out of nothing in order to stir shit. The next minute the media is accused of covering up for the team. Competitive media organizations don't conspire to create controversies or help cover for the team. I can assure you it doesn't work that way.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Crash

Crash

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Then explain this one:

Steve Courson before he died, was scheduled to go on Mark Madden's show to discuss the Steelers, his steroid days, and who knew what and when they knew it.

Later that same day he cancelled his spot on Madden's show, and instead went to the Steelers flagship, and took softball questions from the host.

If you don't think someone from the Steelers "got" to Courson? You're being naive.
Back to top Go down
Steelerella

Steelerella

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:38 pm

mrcrash wrote:
Actually it's fact.  

Factual information does not vary, whereas subjective information can vary greatly from person to person.

mrcrash wrote:
 I think it's safe to say he's not playing with a full deck.

Great example of a subjective opinion (your beliefs or feelings), not objective.

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Todd Haley's absence from the flight didn't make Justin Brown and Heath Miller fumble, and it sure as hell didn't make our offensive line fail to protect.

In fact, it had absolutely no effect whatsoever on preparedness. None. Zilch.

Mistakes killed our offense in Baltimore. That's that.

As for the rest of this year? Our offense looked fucking STOUT against Cleveland. The second half meltdown wasn't pretty, but it's something any football fan would rather see early rather than late when things REALLY start to count.

Wake up. Quit allowing your hatred for Todd to cloud your judgment of his offense.

Bays

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:20 pm

mrcrash wrote:
Then explain this one:

Steve Courson before he died, was scheduled to go on Mark Madden's show to discuss the Steelers, his steroid days, and who knew what and when they knew it.  

Later that same day he cancelled his spot on Madden's show, and instead went to the Steelers flagship, and took softball questions from the host.  

If you don't think someone from the Steelers "got" to Courson?  You're being naive.  

Why the hell would you support something that (in your own mind) is so very corrupt?

Why are you here?

Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy?

Wallace108

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:45 pm

mrcrash wrote:
Then explain this one:

If you don't think someone from the Steelers "got" to Courson?  You're being naive.  

You're confusing the argument. Of course the Steelers try to control what comes out about the team, so I don't doubt that "someone from the Steelers got to Courson." That's not the same thing as the entire Pittsburgh media burying a story in order to cover up for the team, which you asserted in your earlier post.

And no, I'm not being naive. Like I've stated before ... I've worked in the media for 17 years. I know how things work. Todd Haley people  230572241

Then again, you seem to know everything. So it's possible you know more about my industry than I do.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

Todd Haley people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley people    Todd Haley people  Empty

Back to top Go down

Todd Haley people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next