Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)   Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)   Empty
PostSubject: Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)    Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)   EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:24 am

The Steelers will play their last friendly against the Panthers tonight at 7:30. While the starters may not get a lot of reps, there are some jobs on the line. I'm really hoping Moye makes the squad (despite others saying he will be getting cut).

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)    Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)   EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Let's end the pre-season with a W here and start off the regular season right. 2-2 is fine and I'd like to see the starters in for one full series on both sides of the ball.

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)    Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)   EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:35 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
I'm really hoping Moye makes the squad (despite others saying he will be getting cut).

I was pulling for Moye last season, but this year he hasn't shown that he has more to offer than what he did last year (which wasn't much more than filling a roster spot). We know the first 3 receivers (Brown, Wheaton, and Moore). That leaves, essentially, Moye, J. Brown, Heyward-Bey, and Bryant fighting it out. It'll probably come down to who can help them most on special teams. My prediction is that Moye doesn't make it.

Regarding tonight's game, I have to work and won't see it live. I'll record it and watch it later. As always, it'll be interesting to see who takes advantage of the opportunity and makes a case to be on the roster.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)    Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)   EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:51 pm

I'm not going to be watching the game either since it won't be on here. I am just hoping for injury free.

I'd say our receivers will be Brown, Wheaton, Moore, Heyward-Bey, Bryant, and Moye.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)    Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)   EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:44 pm

I've got my FFL draft at 8pm so I won't be on til after that but I'll be watching online.

I did see the defensive stand that they gave the panthers the first down. That's bull.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)   3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)    Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)   EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:55 pm

GROSS

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)    Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)   EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:36 pm

I heard there was not much to watch in this game.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)    Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)   EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:50 am

I forgot to record the game. Probably a good thing.

Play time is over. Time to bring it! Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)   3056903510

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)    Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)   Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs. Panthers game thread (Preseason Week 4)
Page 1 of 1