Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Pound Ravens 43-23 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Pound Ravens 43-23

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Pound Ravens 43-23 Empty
PostSubject: SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Pound Ravens 43-23   SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Pound Ravens 43-23 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:41 am

SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Pound Ravens 43-23 Scb210

By: Steel Dad

Here are my thoughts as the Steelers and Ravens played last night.

-Congrats to Ben Roethlisberger who became the first QB in NFL history to throw for 12 touchdowns in two games.

-Poor ball skills by Brice McCain on the Ravens’ opening touchdown. Looks like he should have had safety help but he still should have been able to knock that ball away.

-Steelers seemed to be giving the Ravens’ pass rush almost too much credit. Make them beat you first then adjust.

-Steelers offense totally out of sync in the first quarter.

-I tweeted early in the day that I thought James Harrison would make a couple of big plays so thanks to him for proving me right with that first quarter sack.

-Three straight sacks were a combination of a poor blitz adjustment by Ben and two Ravens just simply wanting it more than the blockers for the Steelers did.

-All three penalties on the same play by Baltimore were legit.

-Beautiful throw and catch by Ben and Bell for the tying touchdown.

-I continue to believe that Dick LeBeau has decided he just needs to bring the heat and live with the consequences with this group. The Jason Worilds interception was evidence of that.

-Great protection by the line and great recognition by Big Ben to find Martavis Bryant on the second score.

-Mark it down, Harrison went out with 3:07 left. And he’s back… And making plays.

READ MORE: http://www.steelcityblitz.com/2014/11/03/scb-steelers-wrap-5/

SteelersYak

SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Pound Ravens 43-23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Pound Ravens 43-23   SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Pound Ravens 43-23 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:45 am

It's Tuesday morning and damn this win still feels great.

SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Pound Ravens 43-23
Page 1 of 1