Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York

Go down 
+3
Wallace108
Drizztbob
SteelersYak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York Empty
PostSubject: SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York   SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:59 am

SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York Scb210

By: Steel Dad

As one of the hottest teams in the league, the Steelers went into New York and played down to the competition once again in losing 20-13.

-The Jets had lost eight straight games prior to beating the Steelers. Their lone win was against the winless Oakland Raiders.

-I cannot figure this team out. I get a headache even trying to do so.

-I have no doubt that Todd Haley and Mike Munchak feared the Jets’ pass rush way too much. Its the only way to explain never throwing the ball downfield in the first quarter. A gross error in my opinion.

-I hope I didn’t jinx Antonio Brown last week when I called him the best all-around receiver in the game. He fumbled twice in the first half.

-A 53-yard field goal at the end of the half was a career long for Shaun Suisham and was part of a six-point swing. Nick Folk missed a shorter field goal with under a minute left in the half.

-I had a feeling Ben Roethlisberger was due to cool off but but I never saw this coming. It’s games like this one that keep him out of these silly “elite QB” discussions.

-The Red Zone problems are back. No TDs in three trips which included a missed field goal and an interception.

-James Harrison on offense huh? This will be interesting content all week.

READ MORE: http://www.steelcityblitz.com/2014/11/09/scb-steelers-wrap-steelers-lay-egg-new-york/

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York   SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:33 am

Beyond frustrating...

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York   SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Quote :
-I have no doubt that Todd Haley and Mike Munchak feared the Jets’ pass rush way too much. Its the only way to explain never throwing the ball downfield in the first quarter. A gross error in my opinion.

I don't know if that explanation is correct, but at least it's an attempt at an explanation. So far, I've been able to come up with nothing. I have absolutely no clue why they abandoned what had worked the past few weeks and went back to what had not been working. I also have no clue why it took so long to get Bryant in the game.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York   SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 4:06 pm

Blame Canada!!! It's Beiber's fault

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York   SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 4:24 pm

Quote :
Blame Canada!!! It's Beiber's fault

SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York 1797695198 Yeah, what was that little putz doing hanging out with our team anyway?

I agree Wally, they should have stuck with what worked for them the past two weeks. I watched analysis and replay on the NFL channel today, and I have to agree with what they were saying. The timing was off (offense could not get into a rhythm) , and the play is just not consistent this season.

In the meantime, send Beiber back across the border. But then again, I'm not sure Canada wants him either.

SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York We_bel10
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York   SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Like I said before, those wins were great and they were just one win.

This loss is just one loss. We need to stop the bleeding against the Titans.

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York   SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:22 pm

Hopefully the Steelers can bounce back and win next Monday.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York   SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 2:08 am

stlrtruck wrote:
Blame Canada!!!  It's Beiber's fault

You got that right Truck We don't need HER as a mascot!!! SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York   SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York Empty

Back to top Go down

SCB Steelers Wrap-Up; Steelers Lay An Egg In New York
Page 1 of 1