Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHarbaugh caught taunting Steelers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers   Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:06 pm

douche.

Ravens coach John Harbaugh takes a shot at the Steelers. The Ravens have since tried to assign blame to the CBS TV crew who was in the locker room to film his post game speech.

From the franchise that can't stop talking about the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Ravens coach John Harbaugh took a moment amid his team's celebration over the Tennessee Titans in Week 10 to point out to his players the Steelers "got their asses beat" by the Jets.

In classic Ravens fashion, they issued an immediate statement blaming CBS for allegedly not turning cameras off before Harbaugh spoke to the team.
"The comments made by John Harbaugh in the locker room following today's victory over the Titans were meant for Ravens players and coaches only. The CBS-TV crew that was in the locker room was told by Coach Harbaugh that it could not broadcast what he was about to say. When Coach Harbaugh finished talking about various things happening around the NFL and in the AFC North, he told the crew that it could now use what he was going to say. Inexplicably, CBS-TV then aired comments Coach Harbaugh specifically said were not to leave the locker room. CBS-TV immediately pulled the video and apologized to the Ravens." (This statement is from Kevin Byrne, Ravens Senior Vice President of Public and Community Relations.)
This is the same Kevin Byrne who presided over the pro Ray Rice campaign over the summer, including a lengthly personal column pointing out all of Rice's positive attributes. That said, it's difficult to believe now CBS is at fault here.

read: http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/john-harbaugh-taunts-steelers-after-ravens-beat-titans/ar-AA7lIW

Yeah, I'm sure a lot of coaches do this...but that doesn't change the fact he is a dirt bag.

Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers We_bel10
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers   Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:45 am

Damn you CBS. The guy told you that he was going to make a douchebag statement and you still taped it? You know this POS is an asshole coming from a long line of assholes and you still taped him. SHAME ON YOU!!!! Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers 1072540953
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers   Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:49 am

Will this do anything to get them hyped for Tennessee? Prob not. Will probably drop another one to a sub par team.

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers   Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:13 pm

Drizztbob wrote:
Will this do anything to get them hyped for Tennessee?  Prob not.  Will probably drop another one to a sub par team.

No No No No No No

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers   Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:20 pm

I can't stand Harbaugh at all. He's a dick.

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers   Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:56 am

SteelersYak wrote:
Drizztbob wrote:
Will this do anything to get them hyped for Tennessee?  Prob not.  Will probably drop another one to a sub par team.

No No No No No No

We did it last year in Tennessee...And nothing has been fixed this year to address why we keep shitting the bed against garbage teams. I mean the Jets won't win another game all year. I'll be surprised if Tampa does either...

SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers   Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:55 pm

Drizztbob wrote:
We did it last year in Tennessee...And nothing has been fixed this year to address why we keep shitting the bed against garbage teams.  I mean the Jets won't win another game all year.  I'll be surprised if Tampa does either...

Jacksonville would have completed the tri-fecta.

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers   Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:00 am

Or the titans...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers   Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers Empty

Back to top Go down

Harbaugh caught taunting Steelers
Page 1 of 1