Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeThe NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! Empty
PostSubject: The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS!   The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 8:33 pm

Looks like my Sundays are opening up.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS!   The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:32 pm

im not even a little bit surprised. No

the only reason i still watch is because i know they dont profit from me. The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! 2087824411
they cant even count me in the TV ratings , because i watch games thru the illegal streams.
i havent owned anything NFL related for probably 15 years or more.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS!   The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 3:42 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

the only reason i still watch is because i know they dont profit from me. The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! 2087824411
they cant even count me in the TV ratings , because i watch games thru the illegal streams.

Same I haven't bought anything Pro Sports related in years, back in the 90s - 2000s we would see a lot of preseason and regular season games at the Georgia Dome would see the Steelers every time they came to town. Tickets were $65 $70 bucks.

Now ticket prices are so high I don't even think about going to games.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS!   The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS!   The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 1:21 pm

I'm open to a new football league just let the NFL Die.

Master_Of_Puppets and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS!   The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 4:53 am

effyou515 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

Same I haven't bought anything Pro Sports related in years, back in the 90s - 2000s we would see a lot of preseason and regular season games at the Georgia Dome would see the Steelers every time they came to town. Tickets were $65 $70 bucks.

i've only been to one pro game besides the probowl in hawaii. seen the steelers vs the oilers in 3 rivers stadium. december game snowing and cold as shit. it was early 90's.
we got tickets from a scalper 30 minutes before kickoff for $20 bucks each on the 50 yard line 1st row in the 2nd deck great seats.
been to heinz to watch a PITT game a few years ago. i think those tickets were around $25. paid $40 to park. The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! 2625562446
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS!   The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 6:38 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

i've only been to one pro game besides the probowl in hawaii. seen the steelers vs the oilers in 3 rivers stadium. december game snowing and cold as shit. it was early 90's.
we got tickets from a scalper 30 minutes before kickoff for $20 bucks each on the 50 yard line 1st row in the 2nd deck great seats.
been to heinz to watch a PITT game a few years ago. i think those tickets were around $25. paid $40 to park. The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! 2625562446

always get you with parking.

back then knew a guy who's company had season ticket Falcons, Braves and Hawks so for the Steelers games at the Dome we sat 45 yard line right of the 50, 15 rows behind the visitors / Steelers bench most of the time the tickets were free. Braves game same guy tickets about 15 rows back from the field and looked right down 1st base line. those were the days now l hardly watch sports.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS!   The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 8:33 am

effyou515 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

back then knew a guy who's company had season ticket Falcons, Braves and Hawks so for the Steelers games at the Dome we sat 45 yard line right of the 50, 15 rows behind the visitors / Steelers bench most of the time the tickets were free. Braves game same guy tickets about 15 rows back from the field and looked right down 1st base line. those were the days now l hardly watch sports.

shit that $40 parking spot was like a mile away from the stadium it was every bit of a 15 minute walk, might even been 20 minutes.
same with me. my ass was always planted in front of the TV every sunday either watch NFL or NASCAR. never was into baseball or basketball. maybe a little college basketball.
NASCAR pissed me off the way they screwed over the fans who made them what they are by taking races away from tracks and moving them to those boring big tracks with more seats. they totally screwed their own greedy asses. i was a mark martin fan so i stopped watching shortly after he retired.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS!   The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! EmptySun Dec 19, 2021 1:10 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

shit that $40  parking spot was like a mile away from  the stadium it was every bit of a 15 minute walk, might even been 20 minutes.
same with me. my ass was always planted in front of the TV every sunday either watch NFL or NASCAR. never was into baseball or basketball. maybe a little college basketball.
NASCAR pissed me off the way they screwed over the fans who made them what they are by taking races away from tracks and moving them to those boring big tracks with more seats. they totally screwed their own greedy asses. i was a mark martin fan so i stopped watching shortly after he retired.

the 15 - 20 minute walk to the game wasn't to bad you'd be up for the game the same walk back to the car half drunk wasn't fun. The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! 1797695198

what l like about the Georgia Dome MARTA the subway had a stop right at the door step about a 20 minute ride to the Dome from the Indian Trail Station didn't even deal with downtown and stadium traffic. The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! 1797695198 Was a little spoiled back then.

seen games at the Dome where Steelers fans would out number Falcon fans seemed 3 to 1 could hear the "here we go Steelers" chant inside the Dome. A lot of Steelers Fans in the north part of the Atlanta metro area.

At Fulton County Stadium watched Otis Nixon rob Andy Van Slyke of a game winning home run, the Stadium about a half mile up the road you was on I20 speeding on your way home.

had a good 10 year run going to ball games in Atlanta.

Let me tell you a little about the 80s, folks move to Arlington, TX 1984 would go visit in the summer would always go to a Texens ballgame Back them the Texans were bad on game day you could get 1st or 3rd base line sets. the tickets were cheap best of all the Beer was cheap less then 30 bucks you walk out of that stadium drunk The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! 1797695198 Same in Cleveland the Indians sucked a 45 minute drive to a 80,000 seat stadium buy nose bleed seats about 2nd inning sit about anywhere you'd want.

Now you got to pay these mofos 30 million a year to play drove ticket prices through the stratosphere.

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS!   The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 4:50 am

The NFL as usual is pandering because they don't want the lefty moonbat mob to come after them, nor do they want their players calling them out. It's easier for them to just pander to the lefties and go about their business as usual.

I've watched a good bit less football this season than I normally would. I'm getting sick and damn tired of all the political stuff being intertwined with my entertainment.

That commercial they've been airing lately with the older African-American woman going on about people of her color being over-policed, over-incarcerated, etc... That garbage annoys me. Maybe tell your younger people to stop committing crimes at such a high rate and then the police wouldn't have to arrest and incarcerate them. Maybe teach your kids about holding themselves accountable for their own actions instead of blaming everyone else for problems of their own creation. Maybe stop blaming the police and insinuating that the police and system are racist when really it's an issue of morals, ethics, and culture. Maybe stop pretending criminals are good people and start supporting the people who stand between us and them.

It really does get tiring, being a member of the law enforcement community and seeing this stuff during the commercials. They're more than happy to spend their advertising money on campaigns that smear the police, but they're also happy to have those same police that they constantly smear standing guard at their stadiums during games.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS!   The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS! Empty

Back to top Go down

The NFL caught RED HANDED funding RADICAL groups that call to ABOLISH THE POLICE and PRISONS!
Page 1 of 1