Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeIke Taylor - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ike Taylor

Go down 
+5
Drizztbob
kirklandrules
SteelersYak
solardave
Gingerchip
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Ike Taylor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor   Ike Taylor - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:32 pm

This little tidbit from Kovacevic should be enough to ruin Drizz's day. Ike Taylor - Page 2 1797695198

Quote :
Ike Taylor continues to work out like a blazing madman. When I mention cornerback to the Steelers, they keep including Ike in the list. Just sayin’.

I don't need to wait for Drizz's response. I've been a huge Ike fan throughout his career, and even I don't want him back next season, unless it's in a backup roll for depth and leadership. Truthfully though, I'm not sure how I feel even about that.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor   Ike Taylor - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 am

Quote :
Ike Taylor continues to work out like a blazing madman. When I mention cornerback to the Steelers, they keep including Ike in the list. Just sayin’.

Hopefully he has Cortez Allen with him. It would be nice for the young guys to get an idea of how hard this guy worked during the offseason. Regardless of how you felt he played, his reputation for his offseason workouts was very strong.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor   Ike Taylor - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:45 am

There is NO CHANCE Ike is back next year. He has all but packed his bags to Tennessee. Of course someone will need to help him get those bags on the plane because he keeps dropping them...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor   Ike Taylor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ike Taylor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2