Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWarren Sapp ARRESTED for... Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...

Go down 
+3
kirklandrules
Gingerchip
Drizztbob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... Empty
PostSubject: Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...   Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:48 pm

Solicitation. WHOOPS. Might be pulling his broadcasters card now.

I guess she thought he was old and slow...

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Hall-of-Fame-DL-and-NFL-Analyst-Warren-Sapp-arrested-35289821

Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...   Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Thought for sure it would be for robbing a Burger King --- of burgers

Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... We_bel10
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...   Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:58 pm

Not to intentionally drag this into the gutter, but you really have to wonder what the hell this guy was thinking. He's arrested at 7 a.m.? I'm mean, that's the end of the 3rd shift, when those girls are strolling back from what? Six or seven encounters? Maybe he was strapped for cash and looking for the leftovers discount? This is like Hugh Grant syndrome. He had Elizabeth Hurley waiting for him to come home and he's throwing a Jackson at a crackhead. At least be a loser with style, call Hugh Hefner ... like Scott Baio or Charlie Sheen.

Give it two days and we'll merge this thread with Manziel's treatment thread because old Warren will enter a rehab center for his "addition" problem.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...   Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:17 pm

LOL...too good.

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...   Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:26 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
This is like Hugh Grant syndrome. He had Elizabeth Hurley waiting for him to come home and he's throwing a Jackson at a crackhead.

I guess when you eat filet mignon every day, every once in a while you get an absurd craving for something fast and easy like a Big Mac. Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... 1797695198

Or in Hugh Grant's case ...

Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... 2823342724_3cb107415f_z

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...   Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
This is like Hugh Grant syndrome. He had Elizabeth Hurley waiting for him to come home and he's throwing a Jackson at a crackhead.

I guess when you eat filet mignon every day, every once in a while you get an absurd craving for something fast and easy like a Big Mac. Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... 1797695198

Or in Hugh Grant's case ...

Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... 2823342724_3cb107415f_z

If Hugh would have just turned on the dome light in his car, he probably would have seen it looked just like that overcooked 50 cent burger  Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... 2744185472

And no, if I have filet mignon every day, I'm not going to one day have a hankering for a dried up burger. I'd go for lobster tail, caviar, might even settle for a ribeye. I haven't even been drunk enough to want a burger like that. But I don't know, maybe I shouldn't knock it until I try it Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... 3135543967
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...   Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:59 am

kirklandrules wrote:
But I don't know, maybe I shouldn't knock it until I try it Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... 3135543967

Wait, are we still talking about burgers? Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... 1664291743

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...   Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:25 am

Wallace108 wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
But I don't know, maybe I shouldn't knock it until I try it Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... 3135543967

Wait, are we still talking about burgers? Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... 1664291743

I don't even know anymore. Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... 1683801514
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...   Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... 57047547

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...   Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Big Warren had me LMAO in these two videos! I am surprised about how much talking he was doing. Why didn't he just contact his attorney, keep his mouth shut, and then post bail?

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/20/warren-sapp-video-hooker-arrest-prostitute-phoenix-super-bowl-sex/

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...   Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:55 pm

Warren Sapp would've escaped from those women if he weren't so old and slow.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Jazzo

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...   Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:02 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Warren Sapp would've escaped from those women if he weren't so old and slow.

Did you see his reaction in the second video on the link I posted? He had me rollin'! Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... 2573146105

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...   Warren Sapp ARRESTED for... Empty

Back to top Go down

Warren Sapp ARRESTED for...
Page 1 of 1