Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNew old member from Steelers Fever. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

New old member from Steelers Fever.

Go down 
+6
Wallace108
Master_Of_Puppets
Buddha Bus
harrison'samonster
Bays
Rincewind
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rincewind
Xtreme Newb

New old member from Steelers Fever. Empty
PostSubject: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:03 pm

Hello all, it's Wagen.
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:50 pm

Welcome Wagen! Missed ya

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Welcome to the board, great username!

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:49 pm

Hey, Wagen! Good to see you again. Welcome to SX!

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:26 pm

welcome wagen....umm...errr... New old member from Steelers Fever. 2829330259

be a good chap and let britishsteel and that scot fellow know where we are .. New old member from Steelers Fever. 2276209185
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:15 am

Welcome to SX @Rincewind.New old member from Steelers Fever. 230572241

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:51 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
welcome wagen....umm...errr... New old member from Steelers Fever. 2829330259

be a good chap and let britishsteel and that scot fellow know where we are .. New old member from Steelers Fever. 2276209185

I believe British Steel is already here.

I would like to see Scottish Steeler make it over though.

Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 2:41 am

Greetings all from Bonnie Scotland. I've finally made it over. Good to see so many familiar faces again.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:04 am

Welcome to you both!

Scottish?! Top of the morning to you my friend!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:57 am

Welcome to the board Scottish Steeler!

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:43 am

And to you Iowa my friend, and you too HaM. Hope you are both well. See we all still got the black and gold fever New old member from Steelers Fever. 348340646
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:09 am

Scottish Steeler wrote:
And to you Iowa my friend, and  you too HaM. Hope you are both well. See we all still got the black and gold fever New old member from Steelers Fever. 348340646

Doing quite well. did you get to any of the Steelers games this year?

Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Welcome "back", Scottish Steeler! How's the black and gold kilt?

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:50 am

Welcome "back", SS! New old member from Steelers Fever. 230572241

Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 5:24 am

Happy new year to all. The kilt is doing fine these days. I had planned on wearing it to HF but authorities wouldn't let me travel....see below!

Message to HaM...I had my trip planned this year for the colts game but after buying club seats, travel and accommodation, I was turned down for a visa. Apparently I'm too undesirable to be let into your country
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:47 am

Scottish Steeler wrote:
Happy new year to all. The kilt is doing fine these days. I had planned on wearing it to HF but authorities wouldn't let me travel....see below!

Message to HaM...I had my trip planned this year for the colts game but after buying club seats, travel and accommodation, I was turned down for a visa. Apparently I'm too undesirable to be let into your country

that really sucks, who knows what the stupid red tape people were up to.

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:07 am

Yeah well it cost me nearly £2000 for a trip that never happened....as you say three thousand bucks to get nowhere. Expensive lesson learned. Need to go to London for an interview before I can find out if I'll be admitted again.....bummer!
At least my friends have been flying my Scottish flag in my absence from the rotunda. Hopefully one day my friend!
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:11 am

Scottish Steeler wrote:
Yeah well it cost me nearly £2000 for a trip that never happened....as you say three thousand bucks to get nowhere. Expensive lesson learned. Need to go to London for an interview before I can find out if I'll be admitted again.....bummer!
At least my friends have been flying my Scottish flag in my absence from the rotunda. Hopefully one day my friend!

English Bastards

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:53 am

holy crap! 2000 pounds. You sir are one hell of a fan

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 12:47 pm

English Bastards Lol. There are some good English Steeler fans around and Steelers UK do a sterling job of banging the drum for the UK. Credit to these guys as I was a member back in late 80's when we had Bubby Brister leading the team....besides it was the homelands security that blocked my move. I try to get over twice a year but now....as they say...I'm fucked. It's not about the money I've spent but more the stupid rules and red tape that have blocked me. Anyway there are some neat Scottish apparel that's floating about Heinz field on game days. We Scots love our Steelers...even if we are 3500 miles away. Like Arnie says....I'll be back!...hopefully.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:03 pm

Scottish Steeler wrote:

English Bastards Lol. There are some good English Steeler fans around and Steelers UK do a sterling job of banging the drum for the UK. Credit to these guys as I was a member back in late 80's when we had Bubby Brister leading the team....besides it was the homelands security that blocked my move. I try to get over twice a year but now....as they say...I'm fucked. It's not about the money I've spent but more the stupid rules and red tape that have blocked me. Anyway there are some neat Scottish apparel that's floating about Heinz field on game days.  We Scots love our Steelers...even if we are 3500 miles away. Like Arnie says....I'll be back!...hopefully.

homeland security - Maryland

Bastard Ravens fans.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:31 am

effyou515 wrote:
Scottish Steeler wrote:

English Bastards Lol. There are some good English Steeler fans around and Steelers UK do a sterling job of banging the drum for the UK. Credit to these guys as I was a member back in late 80's when we had Bubby Brister leading the team....besides it was the homelands security that blocked my move. I try to get over twice a year but now....as they say...I'm fucked. It's not about the money I've spent but more the stupid rules and red tape that have blocked me. Anyway there are some neat Scottish apparel that's floating about Heinz field on game days.  We Scots love our Steelers...even if we are 3500 miles away. Like Arnie says....I'll be back!...hopefully.

homeland security - Maryland

Bastard Ravens fans.

Yeh bastard Ravens, fans and bastard homeland security, and bastard anyone else who isn't a Steeler fan......and to think I don't even own a rucksack or chunky vest New old member from Steelers Fever. 2913999526
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New old member from Steelers Fever.   New old member from Steelers Fever. Empty

Back to top Go down

New old member from Steelers Fever.
Page 1 of 1