Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together

Go down 
+9
harrison'samonster
SteelCityUnderground
Master_Of_Puppets
andywitmyer
IowaSteeler927
steelcrazy
Drizztbob
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
steelstoned1972
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together Empty
PostSubject: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:05 pm

Anyone thinking about attending any of the H.O.F. festivities,  I happen to live a few miles away and would like to plan a get together or meet for some drinks.

Steelcrazy is down.

Harrison is a monster lives in youngstown as well.

Let's coordinate something.

Post in this thread if there is an interest and we will exchange contact info.

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:37 pm

I can't make it. I've been involved in a youth program where we get preschool kids interested in the NFL. We've got something really special in store for when Jerome is honored. I can't reveal too much, but here's a sneak peek.

These kids are growing up so fast.. Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together 2164293255 I hope they pick up the knowledge I'm laying down on em.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:11 pm

I'll be there, but I'll be bringing my buddy who is a Vikings fan as well...lol

steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:33 pm

Drizztbob wrote:

That's all right.

We can all get a bong.

This ain't Cleveland !

Back to top Go down
steelcrazy

steelcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:46 pm

you already know I'm in..I'll be with a couple of my lifelong Steelers buddys..I've been in Canton a # of times but kinda want to leave it up to you as to when/where ..guess see how the response to this goes and take it from there..I'll PM you my info BUDdy Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together 755331329

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:03 am

If I wasn't in Iowa I'd be there!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
andywitmyer
Xtreme Newb
andywitmyer

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:34 am

If I had a car I'd be there!

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:12 pm

andywitmyer wrote:
If I had a car I'd be there!
well thats no excuse. there's several alternative means of travel...

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0MtLJz9Wh98WaV8yh_GLOtjn9nk3KfuEg0vIWC1B7OiX91Vi-

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together RubySlipper

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together Human-cannonball-750x501

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together 539w
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:04 pm

steelstoned1972 wrote:
Drizztbob wrote:

That's all right.

We can all get a bong.

This ain't Cleveland !

We will def be packing!!

SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:00 pm

I live in Youngstown, heading over to ceremony with my cousin. I don't have HOF game tix, because, well, the website was confusing and I missed out on them. I'd love to go though, if I can acquire two tix. I have a full onslaught of tailgating gear including canopy, grill, TV, etc. Would love to get to know some of you.

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together 10898210

http://steelcityunderground.com
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:39 pm

That setup looks legit...but damn you look lonely!!

SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:34 am

Haha, I took the photo. That was my cousin. He was sitting there dealing with a work issue over the phone while we had the game streaming in the background. He wasn't thrilled... and it was threatening to rain that day too! I think he was in a bad mood that entire day, considering the outcome lol

harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:47 pm

I'd be interested, what weekend is that? I probably won't be at the game or anything but might be able to make it down there at some point. Not to sure if it will work out, but I'd like to.

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:37 pm

would love to go out there if i could make it work

who are the the steelers playing that week?

is that near cleveland or cincinatti? would like to see a baseball game too if i could
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:00 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:
I'd be interested, what weekend is that?  I probably won't be at the game or anything but might be able to make it down there at some point.  Not to sure if it will work out, but I'd like to.
yeah you should really go just so that you can thank everyone in person... Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together 1797695198 Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together 2981382511

. .
Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:35 pm

I'd be interested, what weekend is that?  I probably won't be at the game or anything but might be able to make it down there at some point.  Not to sure if it will work out, but I'd like to.

THE GAME IS ON SUNDAY AUG 9TH.

AND AS TONY SAID I EXPECT A THANKS IN PERSON AS WELL !!!

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together 106674522

Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:38 pm

tony hipchest wrote:
yeah you should really go just so that you can thank everyone in person... Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together 1797695198  Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together 2981382511

Damn straight he should....

Anyone who has to ask when the hall of fame weekend is should give thanks in person.....

HAM acts as if google search doesnt work !

The Stoner Googled it...... so can he !

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together 1372836603

Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Hall of Fame a family affair for Bettis

by Teresa Varley
Steelers.com

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together Bettis_Family_CP_0326_2015

Those closest to Jerome Bettis share their excitement over him heading to the Hall of Fame.

Former Steelers running back Jerome Bettis will be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday, Aug. 8 in Canton, Ohio as a member of the Class of 2015. Bettis will join the other 22 Steelers who are members of the Hall of Fame. From now until his induction, Steelers.com will be bringing you features on Bettis.

Jada Bettis’ eyes lit up as she walked into the Pro Football Hall of Fame earlier this year, only to be greeted by a photo of her father, Jerome Bettis on the wall with other members of the Class of 2015.

For the nine-year old, it was an amazing moment. She might not have remembered her dad’s playing career, as she was only an infant when Bettis last played, but she knows about his journey.

“I am very proud,” said Jada about her dad’s accomplishment. “I couldn’t be any prouder. He worked so hard and finally he is in the Hall of Fame. All of his hard work paid off.

“The day he made it, they called and I was asking did he make it. They told me to calm down. They said he made it. I started to cry, my eyes got teary. I was so proud of him. I couldn’t be any prouder. I am so excited. I can’t wait. I couldn’t be any happier for him.”

Bettis shared with his daughter not just his football journey, but his life’s journey to make her understand and appreciate hard word, dedication and determination, all things the young gymnast takes with her to competitions.

to read rest of article:

http://www.steelers.com/news/article...c-9e3352b9cd9f
Back to top Go down
steelcrazy

steelcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:40 pm

ebsteelersSF wrote:
would love to go out there if i could make it work

who are the the steelers playing that week?

is that near cleveland or cincinatti? would like to see a baseball game too if i could
Steelers are playing Minnesota on Sunday night to kick off the pre-season Sleep ..but if @steelstoned1972 and I are on the same page we were more interested in being there the day the Bus gets inducted (correct me if I'm wrong @steelstoned1972)..and Canton is nowhere near Cinci and somewhat close to cleveland (about an hour SW)..if you want to see a baseball game check and see if the Indians are in town that weekend and if not the Akron Aeros are a minor league team that would be playing about 1/2hr from Canton (if theyre in town that weekend)

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:08 am

I'm headed to the HOF induction Saturday. I don't have tickets for Sunday, because opportunists bought them all and are selling them for 10x the face value... seriously, a $30 ticket for $300, for PRESEASON? To watch Bruce and Landry Jones all game? Yeah... unless a ticket pops up, I may head down just for festivities and nothing else. Not looking to sell my organs on the black market for what will is traditionally the worst NFL game of the year.

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:59 am

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together Oh

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyTue May 26, 2015 9:36 am

Haha

Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:37 pm

SteelCityUnderground wrote:
I'm headed to the HOF induction Saturday. I don't have tickets for Sunday, because opportunists bought them all and are selling them for 10x the face value... seriously, a $30 ticket for $300, for PRESEASON? To watch Bruce and Landry Jones all game? Yeah... unless a ticket pops up, I may head down just for festivities and nothing else. Not looking to sell my organs on the black market for what will is traditionally the worst NFL game of the year.
Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together Jij
Back to top Go down
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:12 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together Jij

Huh? I hope that's a joke. I get season tickets each year.

Want to know what I sold my preseason tickets for last year? $12 on eBay. Not each: TOTAL!

So why would I pay $195 per ticket (lowest going price on Stubhub) for a seat that retails $54? And that's the CHEAPEST seats. The highest ticket is $1000 and the sideline seat that retails for $74 is averaging $280-$300.

Keep in mind, this is PRESEASON. That's $300 EACH to watch Landry Jones "play" football.

Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:45 pm

[quote="SteelCityUnderground"]
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

Huh? I hope that's a joke. I get season tickets each year.

Want to know what I sold my preseason tickets for last year? $12 on eBay. Not each: TOTAL!

So why would I pay $195 per ticket (lowest going price on Stubhub) for a seat that retails $54? And that's the CHEAPEST seats. The highest ticket is $1000 and the sideline seat that retails for $74 is averaging $280-$300.

Keep in mind, this is PRESEASON. That's $300 EACH to watch Landry Jones "play" football.
yes i was joking. i feel the same way, that's why i no longer go to concerts or ANY games. regular season game prices are easily twice the amount i'd be willing to pay , so asking full price for a preseason game to watch players that you'll never see in a uniform again ? kiss my ass Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together 3823912936
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together   Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together Empty

Back to top Go down

Bus Hall of fame Fever/Xtreme get together
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next