Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGet on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season

Go down 
+6
Mach1
stlrtruck
harrison'samonster
Wallace108
effyou515
steelstoned1972
10 posters
AuthorMessage
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season Empty
PostSubject: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Come on guys jump on the Cavs bandwagon.

Pittsburgh doesn't have a basketball team.

I know you have the panthers , I remember the days of Olympic gold medalist Charles Smith and Jerome Backboard Shattering Lane , but I'm talking Pro Basketball.

Cavs are playing like a team just like the 05 Steelers overcoming a 7-5 record to bring the Bus home.

Come enjoy the ride !

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:36 pm

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:40 pm

effyou515 wrote:

Ahhh come on man , I'm gonna pass out to that shit lol !

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:13 am

The Cavs are the only Cleveland team I can stomach. I grew up a Lakers fan, but I always had a soft spot for the Cavs for some unexplainable reason ... probably cause I enjoyed watching them when they had Price, Ehlo, Daugherty, and Nance. If the sports gods are going to allow the city of Cleveland to win a championship, I can live with it if it's the Cavs who win it.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyFri May 15, 2015 6:23 am

Wallace108 wrote:
The Cavs are the only Cleveland team I can stomach. I grew up a Lakers fan, but I always had a soft spot for the Cavs for some unexplainable reason ... probably cause I enjoyed watching them when they had Price, Ehlo, Daugherty, and Nance. If the sports gods are going to allow the city of Cleveland to win a championship, I can live with it if it's the Cavs who win it.

Bron grew up 20 minutes away , I've got to root for the Cavs.

But yeah, I feel the same way. If Cleveland is ever going to win anything let it be the Cavs.

Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyFri May 15, 2015 6:28 am

Browns win the draft all the time, that's got to count for something. This is their year lol

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:10 am

can't and won't root for anything out of Cleveland unless it benefits a Pittsburgh team.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:45 am

Wallace108 wrote:

Nope.
Speaking as a fellow lakers fan.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:09 am

Mach1 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Nope.
Speaking as a fellow lakers fan.

As much as I hate the city of Cleveland, my hate doesn't flow into the Cavs. I'm sure that wouldn't be the case if Pittsburgh had an NBA team. Being a Lakers fan, there's never been any kind of rivalry with the Cavs to generate hatred. And living in Northeast Ohio, I have a lot of friends who are diehard Cavs fans. I want them to experience a championship, just not in football or baseball. And I don't even like baseball. Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:39 am

I freggin hate the Cavs. How can they go from loving LeBron, to burning jerseys when he left, to loving him again? I would NEVER welcome a player back when he left in the manner he did.

Go Hawks, go Warriors. Screw the Cavs and everything else Cleveland. Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 3807339578

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:29 am

my fathers side of the family are all from cleveland. other than my grandmother everyone else in that family is a piece of shit. i will never pull for any cleveland team. not to mention i cant stand lebron

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:41 pm

i'm rooting for the Cavs, at one time the Cleveland area rocked some good rock concerts seen every rock band who toured between 1975 to 1985.

miss going to Cedar Point.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:20 am

effyou515 wrote:
miss going to Cedar Point.

America's rock n roller coast! I haven't been in a few years and last year they just shut the Mantis down forever. My nuts rejoiced.

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Come on Warriors. I need you. NEED you. All the Browns/Cleveland fans are going nuts around here and I absolutely cannot stand it. Burned Bron's jersey when he left and now would slob his knob in a church.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:20 am

Go Golden State Warriors

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 3056903510

Back to top Go down
steelcrazy

steelcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:31 am

wow cleveland fans..watching some post game 3 coverage and they are dancing in the streets!!..last I checked it's a 7 game series..act like you've been there before (oh wait..you have'nt)..everybody knows if Pittsburgh had an NBA team they would've won a couple by now Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 4130395391

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:05 pm

steelcrazy wrote:
wow cleveland fans..watching some post game 3 coverage and they are dancing in the streets!!..last I checked it's a 7 game series..act like you've been there before (oh wait..you have'nt)..everybody knows if Pittsburgh had an NBA team they would've won a couple by now   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 4130395391

Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 3964572787 Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 3964572787

steelcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:13 am

I dont hate the cavaliers..I really dont..matter of fact I respect the hell out of LeBron..but I felt/still feel like tonight(game 4)was their championship game..if they could've pulled out a win, it was a wrap..but now it's a 3 game series and GS is home for 2 of them..sorry cleveland but I think the wait continues for you..oh well, sucks for you!!

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:58 am

Game 3 victory, dancing in the streets
Game 4 loss, and reality slaps Cleveland fans smack dab in the face reminding them, "Cleveland has no chance of winning a title"

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:25 pm

And the world saw LeBron's dong....

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 11:46 am

Maybe it's just my allegiance to the Steel City, but watching the cavaliers lose is very entertaining.

Having a Cleveland team NOT win a championship is as exciting as anything else. To watch their fans be brought to the edge of greatness only to be denied yet again.

Ben LOL Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 1650858226

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:52 pm

REALLY hoping that the Warriors can close it out tonight in Cleveland...

... although I'd fear for their safety in that classless city.

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:22 am

Game over for Cleveland Twisted Evil Personally I don't have anything against the Cavs, but I never was a big fan of Lebron. Probably because he was so hyped when he entered the NBA and because he is one of the best athletes in sports but he hasn't the most natural basketball skills imo. It all seems so artificial to me. Although I have to admit that he played his best basketball ever in these finals. He lacked a decent supporting cast this play-offs, but with the team he had in Miami he should have won all 4 of their finals and not just 2.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:55 am

Oh the joys of watching a Cleveland team lose again!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 344726530 Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 344726530 Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 344726530 Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 344726530 Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 344726530 Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 344726530 Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 344726530
Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 1372836603 Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 1372836603 Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 1372836603 Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 1372836603 Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season 1372836603

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season   Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season Empty

Back to top Go down

Get on the Bandwagon , fill the void til Football Season
Page 1 of 1