Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBaron Batch Suffers Knee Injury Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Ruh roh, Raggy! I just saw over at SF that Baron Batch was carted off the field today in camp. I haven't seen anything to confirm it, but that really sucks if it's true. I was liking what I was hearing about the kid. Too bad. Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 1505004552

I guess it's a good thing we kept Memo after all. Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 2087824411

Back to top Go down
Farrior_roirraW

Farrior_roirraW

PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:38 pm

I just read this as well. Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 1505004552

Man... Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 2913999526

"I am proud to be a Steeler, no doubt about it. I was born to be a Steeler." - Farrior
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Farrior_roirraW wrote:
I just read this as well. Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 1505004552

Man... Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 2913999526

Ah well... at least it wasn't a starter. We can at least pretend he wasn't going to contribute much this season anyway.

Unfortunately, I guess the Tiki rumors will start heating up again. Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 294855916

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:48 pm

CRUD!!

Pittsburgh (KDKA)- Steelers rookie running back Baron Batch has been the talk of camp but today he’s being talked about for the wrong reason.

At the end of practice today, Batch had to be carted off the field with what looked like a serious injury to his left knee.

The injury happened at the end of a long 40-yard run, Batch’s knee just gave out.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/08/10/baron-batch-suffers-knee-injury/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
CRUD!!

Pittsburgh (KDKA)- Steelers rookie running back Baron Batch has been the talk of camp but today he’s being talked about for the wrong reason.

At the end of practice today, Batch had to be carted off the field with what looked like a serious injury to his left knee.

The injury happened at the end of a long 40-yard run, Batch’s knee just gave out.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/08/10/baron-batch-suffers-knee-injury/

Shit on a stick! Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 2913999526

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:50 pm

I'm not worried so much from a depth perspective ... I was just really pulling for the kid.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I'm not worried so much from a depth perspective ... I was just really pulling for the kid.

Me neither. I just love a good underdog story. I always pull for the lesser known guys to make it. Hopefully they can get Dwyer's fat ass on a treadmill and get him ready in time for the season. I really don't want to hear about Tiki Barber. No

Back to top Go down
Farrior_roirraW

Farrior_roirraW

PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 2913999526

I got to be honest I was hoping midseason he would take over for MeMo... now that's not going to happen. Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 294855916 But that was just as likely to happen as Tiki to the Burgh, anyways. Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 1664291743

"I am proud to be a Steeler, no doubt about it. I was born to be a Steeler." - Farrior
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Hate hearing about "serious injuries", especially to rookies.

Here's to hoping for a quick recovery.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:29 am

Farrior_roirraW wrote:

I got to be honest I was hoping midseason he would take over for MeMo... now that's not going to happen. Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 294855916 But that was just as likely to happen as Tiki to the Burgh, anyways. Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 1664291743
MeMo? I was hoping he'd take over for Mendenhall. Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 1797695198
Batch just seems like such a great guy ... someone you want to root for. So I'm certainly not writing him off yet. Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 3056903510

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:34 am

Wallace108 wrote:

MeMo? I was hoping he'd take over for Mendenhall. Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 1797695198

Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury 1824088959

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:09 am

Baron Batch Out For Season

PITTSBURGH (NEWSRADIO 1020 KDKA) — It’s official- Kevin Colbert, director of football operations for the Steelers, told KDKA AM’s Larry Richert that rookie running back Baron Batch is out for the season with a torn ACL that he suffered in practice.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/08/11/colbert-baron-batch-out-for-season/

Back to top Go down
Farrior_roirraW

Farrior_roirraW

PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:13 am

Man, thats what I thought it was after I read that it gave out after/at the end of a 40 yard run. Hopefully he'll come back strong for next season.

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:23 am

this sucks but at least it wasnt a starter. i hope he recovers and makes an impact next year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury   Baron Batch Suffers Knee Injury Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1