Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTodd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down

Go down 
+5
stlrtruck
solardave
Jazzo
Lokki
Hawaii 5-0
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down Empty
PostSubject: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 6:02 pm

By Jeremy Bergman NFL.com
Published: Jan. 2, 2018

Pittsburgh Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley suffered a hip injury after he was shoved down outside a bar near Heinz Field on New Year's Eve, sources informed of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.

Police have looked into the incident, Rapoport reported. The Steelers announced earlier Tuesday that Haley was injured in a fall Sunday night.

to read rest of article:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000901996/article/todd-haley-suffers-hip-injury-after-being-shoved-down
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:51 pm

He was probably trying to bubble screen and it failed, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 1:48 am

Lokki wrote:

Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 1797695198

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 5:04 am

Lokki wrote:

They said they heard someone yelling. "drop him like Bryant" Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 1505004552 Seriously Haley should get take out and have a few drinks at home.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 1:48 pm

I wonder if Crash was also injured?
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 2:04 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 3562723908 Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 1664291743 Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 3562723908 Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 1664291743 Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 3562723908 Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 1664291743

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 7:34 pm

Let him sit up in the box for the playoffs and let Ben call the plays. Hes useless anyway
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 10:01 pm

TollingtheBell26 wrote:
Let him sit up in the box for the playoffs and let Ben call the plays. Hes useless anyway

Thank you! I couldn't agree more! Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 1647293567

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 7:34 am

Jazzo wrote:
TollingtheBell26 wrote:

Thank you! I couldn't agree more! Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 1647293567

I wouldn't say completely useless. His style of offense has been better and healthier for Ben.

However, I will agree he needs to be more creative. Stop the bubble screen, and get more aggressive in crunch time.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 3056903510

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 9:09 am

His redzone offense is one of, if not THE worst in the league. Most of his ineptitude is hidden by Ben's no huddle...

Blue 42! Wife down in 2! Hut, HUT!!!

stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 10:05 am

Drizztbob wrote:
His redzone offense is one of, if not THE worst in the league.  Most of his ineptitude is hidden by Ben's no huddle...

Blue 42! Wife down in 2!  Hut, HUT!!!

Well now that I can agree with, and the audible is freaking hilarious! Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 1647293567 Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 1647293567 Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 1549491426

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:01 am

stlrtruck wrote:
Jazzo wrote:
TollingtheBell26 wrote:

I wouldn't say completely useless.  His style of offense has been better and healthier for Ben.

However, I will agree he needs to be more creative.  Stop the bubble screen, and get more aggressive in crunch time.

Exactly. Ben is throwing the ball all over the yard and completing passes but now we'll fool them with a bubble screen. Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 1505004552
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 10:48 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

Dammit Hawaii... Get rid of that sig!! Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down 124247948

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 6:29 am

This right here tells me he'll be up in the booth the rest of the year.

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Bolt/Report-Todd-Haley-has-a-shattered-pelvis-113217434
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:49 am

Crash wasn't hurt, he probably threw his Haley voodoo doll and caused the injury.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:43 am

Former Steeler DeAngelo Williams dropping truth bombs about Todd Haley

By: Curt Popejoy

There is no Pittsburgh Steeler, past or present, who can elicit the kind of emotional response that running back DeAngelo Williams can. And the reality of it is he’s doing nothing but telling the truth.

Williams talked about the last time these two teams squared off and the lack of rushing the football. And what he thinks about offensive coordinator Todd Haley’s job if they don’t do a better job this time around.

In case you don’t remember what Williams is talking about let us remind you. Running back Le’Veon carried the football only 15 times for 47 yards. This was the second of a four-game stretch that included games of 35, 32 and 35 carries, respectively.

Instead, Haley had quarterback Ben Roethlisberger put it into the air 55 times. This is the second-highest amount of the season. The Jaguars were able to key on the passing game and ended up picking off Roethlisberger five times.

to read rest of article:

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/09/former-steeler-deangelo-williams-dropping-truth-bombs-about-todd-haley/
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:59 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Former Steeler DeAngelo Williams dropping truth bombs about Todd Haley

By: Curt Popejoy

There is no Pittsburgh Steeler, past or present, who can elicit the kind of emotional response that running back DeAngelo Williams can. And the reality of it is he’s doing nothing but telling the truth.

Williams talked about the last time these two teams squared off and the lack of rushing the football. And what he thinks about offensive coordinator Todd Haley’s job if they don’t do a better job this time around.

In case you don’t remember what Williams is talking about let us remind you. Running back Le’Veon carried the football only 15 times for 47 yards. This was the second of a four-game stretch that included games of 35, 32 and 35 carries, respectively.

Instead, Haley had quarterback Ben Roethlisberger put it into the air 55 times. This is the second-highest amount of the season. The Jaguars were able to key on the passing game and ended up picking off Roethlisberger five times.

to read rest of article:

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/09/former-steeler-deangelo-williams-dropping-truth-bombs-about-todd-haley/

We need to run right up the middle. That's their weakness. More so than us. We have to stop Fournette and they have to stop Bell. I say Bell wins because we have the better line. We establish the run to set up play action and leave the bubble screens at the house. I thinking McDonald and JuJu come up big but AB has at least one huge play. Wow, I can't believe I said AB has 1 big play but that could very well be the case. If they bottled AB up in the first half and the others (Bryant, McDonald and JuJu) pick up the slack the second half they will have to adjust their coverage and that will let AB run lose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down   Todd Haley suffers hip injury after being shoved down Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1