Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBest part about today Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Best part about today

Go down 
+10
solardave
SteelersYak
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
JonM229
fer69
Steel Peon
ImperialFan
FrancoLambert
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Fire Arians
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

Best part about today Empty
PostSubject: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:39 pm

The Ravens didn't spoil shit

Best part about today Turned-on
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Nailed it. Kiss my ass Shiteater Harbaugh.
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:06 pm

Agreed! Best part about today 1647293567

But if the Bills didn't help us out today, last week's loss to the Ravens would have hurt for a long time.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:29 pm

The biggest loss is d lo. Were going into the playoffs without a running back and without enough time to properly prepare a replacement. Again.

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:06 pm

ImperialFan wrote:
The biggest loss is d lo. Were going into the playoffs without a running back and without enough time to properly prepare a replacement. Again.

touissant and todman have been on the team for at least half the year, they at least know the system and are game ready
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
touissant and todman have been on the team for at least half the year, they at least know the system and are game ready

Unfortunately, I don't like what I've seen at all from Toussaint. I agree that he looks comfortable, but he has no break away speed or strength, and really doesn't look any different to me than Dri Archer, who could also catch a ball here and there.

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:42 pm

.......... I made out with my beautiful neighbor

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:05 am

Fire Arians wrote:

In 2015, the Steelers lost to the Ravens three times

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:11 am

fer69 wrote:

Woah! Buddy that's great news. (I think)

You should share that story.

As for D Will being out. It does hurt. But we don't need the above the line play we got out of him or Le'Veon. We really just need enough to keep defenses honest. Toussaint gave enough today to help the passing game (all though AB really didn't seem to need any help). Toussaint can only stand to get better with first team reps. I'm not that scared like I was last year dropping Bell. I think we're more prepared this year.

And you know what? We might have still lost to the Ravens last year even with Bell. You never know. Ravens seem to have the antidote to our offense as of late.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:20 am

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
fer69 wrote:

Woah! Buddy that's great news. (I think)

You should share that story.

As for D Will being out. It does hurt. But we don't need the above the line play we got out of him or Le'Veon. We really just need enough to keep defenses honest. Toussaint gave enough today to help the passing game (all though AB really didn't seem to need any help). Toussaint can only stand to get better with first team reps. I'm not that scared like I was last year dropping Bell. I think we're more prepared this year.

And you know what? We might have still lost to the Ravens last year even with Bell. You never know. Ravens seem to have the antidote to our offense as of late.
It's how the rivalry is. We beat them with Batch at the end of his line and they beat us with Mallet. That's how the rivalry is. Yeah sometimes you get a game where one completely blows out the other but that's rare. I admit it, I expected to win last week against them but I wasn't too shocked that we lost. Now that said, I'm glad that they and their fans won't be able to claim they ended our season two years in a row and I really want revenge next year and beyond.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:23 am

I think the best case is we beat the Bengals with out Williams and he makes it back for the divisional round.

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:28 am

ImperialFan wrote:
I think the best case is we beat the Bengals with out Williams and he makes it back for the divisional round.

I don't feel bad for us as fans. I feel bad for him. I hope that best case scenario plays out. Because he wants to go to a Super Bowl. And I feel like he wants to be along for the ride in the playoffs too. But if not, I hope Fitz can run the ball well enough and BB can throw it well enough and we get these Ws and give the old man a chance to play under the big lights. D Will deserves it.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:29 am

Good god. People can't just enjoy this win without being negative. I haven't stopped smiling since the game has been over and I come on here to celebrate with the fellow Steelers fans and thread 2 already has negativity. Unreal.

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:33 am

SteelersYak wrote:
Good god. People can't just enjoy this win without being negative. I haven't stopped smiling since the game has been over and I come on here to celebrate with the fellow Steelers fans and thread 2 already has negativity. Unreal.
Now you know why I don't come on after a loss. Anyhow I'm psyched. I have to admit, I felt cynical as hell going into today so much that I watched the first half only on my cell phone but I am glad I watched and I'm glad that we're in the playoffs. Anything can happen there.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:40 am

JonM229 wrote:

As of right now, thats OK with me Best part about today 1797695198 Best part about today 184121345
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:42 am

SteelersYak wrote:

"How's business?"

"Business is boomin!'

Best part about today 6_3330441
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:15 am

ImperialFan wrote:

We'll know more today. The fact that he was back on the sideline is a positive. I'm really hoping he wasn't hurt bad. We need him even if he's not full strength because the drop off is huge with Toussant.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:17 am

fer69 wrote:

I'm not even sure where to move this one to. You might have to PM some details. Best part about today 1647293567
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:21 am

JonM229 wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

And sadly for you, they still don't distribute trophies for that in the NFL... unless Goodell is at it again! Best part about today 2625562446

Back to top Go down
Craziaskowboi

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:21 am

JonM229 wrote:

That don't mean SHIT in the new year! Best part about today 3798349058
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:18 am

fer69 wrote:

Pictures!!!

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:01 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
And sadly for you, they still don't distribute trophies for that in the NFL... unless Goodell is at it again! Best part about today 2625562446

Craziaskowboi wrote:

Enjoy your shitty draft position

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:13 am

JonM229 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

Craziaskowboi wrote:

Nothing wrong with the 32nd pick we can always trade up Best part about today 1797695198
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:27 am

WVABE wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

Craziaskowboi wrote:

Nothing wrong with the 32nd pick we can always trade up Best part about today 1797695198

Knowing Ozzie, he's probably going to trade down

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best part about today   Best part about today Empty

Back to top Go down

Best part about today
Page 1 of 1