Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home6 players in danger of not making the Steelers roster in 2016 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

6 players in danger of not making the Steelers roster in 2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

6 players in danger of not making the Steelers roster in 2016 Empty
PostSubject: 6 players in danger of not making the Steelers roster in 2016   6 players in danger of not making the Steelers roster in 2016 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 12:25 pm

After wrapping on articles making predictions for the Steelers offense, and the Steelers defense, I started thinking: what players are in danger of not making the final 53-man roster this upcoming season?

Aside from some obvious camp bodies, I believe there are several players who could be in danger of not earning a roster spot in 2016. Here are my educated guesses as to who’s on the outside looking in:

• Ross Ventrone
  • Shamarko Thomas
  • David Johnson
  • Matt Spaeth
  • Demarcus Ayers
  • Chris Hubbard

Full breakdown here: http://www.steelcityunderground.com/2016/06/16/6-players-danger-not-making-steelers-roster-2016/

http://steelcityunderground.com

6 players in danger of not making the Steelers roster in 2016
Page 1 of 1