Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeCleveland Gets A Title Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Cleveland Gets A Title

Go down 
+2
steelcrazy
jak341
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jak341

jak341

Cleveland Gets A Title Empty
PostSubject: Cleveland Gets A Title   Cleveland Gets A Title EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:39 pm

Fuck the Cavaliers. Fuck Lebron James.
Back to top Go down
steelcrazy

steelcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Gets A Title   Cleveland Gets A Title EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 12:05 am

suns gonna shine a dogs ass sooner or later..if Pittsburgh had a basketball team it wouldn't of taken this long to get a championship that's for sure..truth be told I have some respect for LeBron..man said he was gonna come back and do something and he did it..theres something to be said for that..as for Cleveland fans???...Fuck 'em

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Gets A Title   Cleveland Gets A Title EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 12:30 am

im actually kinda happy for them in a big brother sorta way
Back to top Go down
Craziaskowboi

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Gets A Title   Cleveland Gets A Title EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 12:37 am

The only good thing about this is, everybody can stop feeling sorry for Cleveland sports fans now.

Congratulations to Cleveland for winning one major professional sports championship in the same amount of time that Pittsburgh won 12.
Back to top Go down
steelcrazy

steelcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Gets A Title   Cleveland Gets A Title EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 1:04 am

Craziaskowboi wrote:
The only good thing about this is, everybody can stop feeling sorry for Cleveland sports fans now.

Congratulations to Cleveland for winning one major professional sports championship in the same amount of time that Pittsburgh won 12.
oh I'll never feel bad for Cleveland sports fans..that train left town in 1980 or 81 when my uncle took me to a Steelers-browns game at the old Cleveland municipal stadium..ever since I got home that day and took off my Bradshaw jersey and saw the back of it covered in cigarette burns and dried up hockers FUCK Cleveland fans..did I mention I was born in 1974??..do the math

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Gets A Title   Cleveland Gets A Title EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 1:30 am

I hate how Lebron is getting all the credit. "Lebron gives Cleveland a Championship"... My ass. Everywhere he's won a championship he's had stars around him. Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh, Kyle Love, and Kyrie Irving. You don't win a championship by yourself in a sport like basketball. Look at how good Paul Pierce was in his prime, he still needed Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, and Rajon Rondo to win a championship. Kobe Bryant had Shaquille O'Neal among others. Same with Michael Jordan, he had Rodman, and Pippen backing him up. The media love affair with Lebron James is pathetic. If he were playing in the league with Jordan and those guys, he wouldn't be nearly as good as he is. I have no respect for Lebron, or the modern NBA. Lebron is the biggest flopper in sports. He even managed to draw a foul call on a Raptors player during the playoffs who never even laid a hand on him... There shouldn't be any room in basketball for that, and he does it constantly. If he really was the greatest, would he need to do that? His Cavs needed Game 7 to beat a wounded Golden State team, people are dogging on Steph Curry and I find that hilarious. Steph Curry plainly wasn't himself after he got injured earlier in the playoffs. Had he been healthy I don't think the Cavs would've made it past game 6.

I'm pretty well done watching the NBA after this, I'm sick of it. Sick of the flopping, sick of the travelling, sick of watching guys palming/carrying the ball and it never getting called. It's not even basketball anymore. It's just a high scoring spectacle for ratings.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Gets A Title   Cleveland Gets A Title EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 9:41 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I hate how Lebron is getting all the credit. "Lebron gives Cleveland a Championship"... My ass. Everywhere he's won a championship he's had stars around him. Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh, Kyle Love, and Kyrie Irving. You don't win a championship by yourself in a sport like basketball. Look at how good Paul Pierce was in his prime, he still needed Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, and Rajon Rondo to win a championship. Kobe Bryant had Shaquille O'Neal among others. Same with Michael Jordan, he had Rodman, and Pippen backing him up. The media love affair with Lebron James is pathetic. If he were playing in the league with Jordan and those guys, he wouldn't be nearly as good as he is. I have no respect for Lebron, or the modern NBA. Lebron is the biggest flopper in sports. He even managed to draw a foul call on a Raptors player during the playoffs who never even laid a hand on him... There shouldn't be any room in basketball for that, and he does it constantly. If he really was the greatest, would he need to do that? His Cavs needed Game 7 to beat a wounded Golden State team, people are dogging on Steph Curry and I find that hilarious. Steph Curry plainly wasn't himself after he got injured earlier in the playoffs. Had he been healthy I don't think the Cavs would've made it past game 6.

I'm pretty well done watching the NBA after this, I'm sick of it. Sick of the flopping, sick of the travelling, sick of watching guys palming/carrying the ball and it never getting called. It's not even basketball anymore. It's just a high scoring spectacle for ratings.

Yep...can't disagree. I will still tune in though for the playoffs.

One of the talking heads was saying after the game he puts LeBron as THE BEST EVER. I was close to vomiting when I heard that.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Gets A Title   Cleveland Gets A Title EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:12 am

jak341 wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Yep...can't disagree. I will still tune in though for the playoffs.

One of the talking heads was saying after the game he puts LeBron as THE BEST EVER. I was close to vomiting when I heard that.

Yeah, the whole Lebron love affair is vomit-inducing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Gets A Title   Cleveland Gets A Title EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:20 am

The NBA handed the title to the Cavaliers. Cleveland Gets A Title 1689750825

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Cleveland Gets A Title 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Gets A Title   Cleveland Gets A Title Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleveland Gets A Title
Page 1 of 1