Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAdam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass" Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass" Empty
PostSubject: Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass"   Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass" EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 2:44 am

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/07/adam-jones-bengals-playoff-loss-steelers-kicked-ass/

I mean seriously, how much dumber can Adam Jones and Vontaze Burfict get? How much more of this crap is Marvin Lewis going to let happen before he puts his foot down, and reigns these two bozos in? We out-rushed them, we out-passed them, and our defense was on par with theirs. If you consider playing like a bunch of thugs, kneeing guys when they're down and injured, and blasting a defenseless receiver in the head to be "kicking they ass", whatever trips your trigger I guess. Shazier looked like he kicked Bernard's ass pretty good.

They didn't dominate that game in any regard, and one could easily argue if Ben hadn't been knocked out for a portion of that game, they'd of lost more handily as well. Guess none of this should surprise me, but if I'm Marvin Lewis, I'd tell these two idiots no more social media. They're nothing but a distraction for their team, and their selfishness on the field cost them their best chance at a playoff win since 1990.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass"   Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass" EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:10 am

You just have to consider the source. This is a box of rocks speaking.

This reminds me of a joke, a riddle.

Say: Fe Fi Fo.......Now say it backwards (fo fi fe) then say fo.

Can you guess what this is?

Pacman's phone number. Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass" 1797695198
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass"   Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass" EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:38 am

At this point of the year his comments are irrelevant.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass" 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass"   Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass" EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 4:36 am

stlrtruck wrote:
At this point of the year his comments are irrelevant.

Pretty much. We won, they need to get over it and move on.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass"   Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass" EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:41 am

"We kicked they ass"...funny because i could have sworn it was the Steelers not the kitties who played the Broncos in the playoffs last year. Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass" 2087824411

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass"   Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass" EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:02 pm

Pacman Jones wrote:
We kicked our ass!

Fixed.......or more correctly:

Pacman Jones wrote:
They Dey who about our asses doth kicked!

PostSubject: Re: Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass"   Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass" Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Pacman Jones on the playoff loss to the Steelers "We kicked they ass"
Page 1 of 1