Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeReport: 49ers-Raiders series to end Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Report: 49ers-Raiders series to end

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Report: 49ers-Raiders series to end Empty
PostSubject: Report: 49ers-Raiders series to end   Report: 49ers-Raiders series to end EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:45 pm

"The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders will end their annual preseason matchup as a result of the violence at Saturday's game, the San Jose Mercury News reported Monday, citing a high-ranking NFL source.

The source told the newspaper that both the NFL and local police are in favor of ending the preseason rivalry game.

On Monday San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee denounced the violence at the game at Candlestick Park, saying he witnessed some of the brawls himself as he sat in the stands.

Lee said Monday that he watched with horror as he saw several confrontations among fans. He called the behavior irresponsible.

Two men were seriously injured in the violence during and after the game on Saturday night. One victim was shot several times, while the other was beaten unconscious."

Read more: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6884942/san-francisco-49ers-oakland-raiders-end-preseason-rivalry-report-says

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report: 49ers-Raiders series to end 1505004552 I didn't even know this was an "event". What the heck is going on in California?

Buddha Bus

Report: 49ers-Raiders series to end Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report: 49ers-Raiders series to end   Report: 49ers-Raiders series to end EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm

BGSU A Dub wrote:

Report: 49ers-Raiders series to end 1505004552 I didn't even know this was an "event". What the heck is going on in California?

Did you ever see "Escape From L.A."? Report: 49ers-Raiders series to end 1683801514

Back to top Go down

Report: 49ers-Raiders series to end
Page 1 of 1