Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers re-sign Harrison. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers re-sign Harrison.

Go down 
+4
SteelerFreak58
Drizztbob
solardave
BlackAndGold
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

Steelers re-sign Harrison. Empty
PostSubject: Steelers re-sign Harrison.   Steelers re-sign Harrison. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:07 am

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign Harrison.   Steelers re-sign Harrison. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:59 am

Good. Cheap too. Steelers re-sign Harrison. 2981382511
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign Harrison.   Steelers re-sign Harrison. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 9:22 am

A 40 year old pass rusher...has that ever happened in the NFL??

SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign Harrison.   Steelers re-sign Harrison. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 9:36 am

sure hope they pick a beast as his replacement in the draft. Another bust pick like Jones will set this organizations hopes for another ring back years if they don't get it right. Your not gonna beat Marsha without a serious amount of pressure coming at him and even then you may get burned for it.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign Harrison.   Steelers re-sign Harrison. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 9:53 am

what deebo wants, he gets.
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign Harrison.   Steelers re-sign Harrison. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:38 pm

Great but it is kind of sad we have a player a few years away from using a walker Steelers re-sign Harrison. 1797695198 and can't find a descent snowflake to fill his shoes. Steelers re-sign Harrison. 3135543967
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign Harrison.   Steelers re-sign Harrison. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 6:31 pm

WVABE wrote:
Great but it is kind of sad we have a player a few years away from using a walker Steelers re-sign Harrison. 1797695198 and can't find a descent snowflake to fill his shoes. Steelers re-sign Harrison. 3135543967

I dunno, I wouldn't call any man who can do more pushups than me WITH a 330lb man on his back anyone who's a few years away from using a walker Steelers re-sign Harrison. 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign Harrison.   Steelers re-sign Harrison. EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 11:34 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
sure hope they pick a beast as his replacement in the draft. Another bust pick like Jones will set this organizations hopes for another ring back years if they don't get it right. Your not gonna beat Marsha without a serious amount of pressure coming at him and even then you may get burned for it.

Can't remember too many plays where Marsha has handled pressure well. His accuracy really starts to go down when he has to move around to avoid pressure. I'd like to see how we handle the Patriots* with a fully healthy roster, including Golson, for a change.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign Harrison.   Steelers re-sign Harrison. EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 2:04 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
sure hope they pick a beast as his replacement in the draft. Another bust pick like Jones will set this organizations hopes for another ring back years if they don't get it right.

We'll be fine. Harrison has another 4 or 5 good years left. Steelers re-sign Harrison. 1797695198

Seriously though, I'm glad he's sticking around. Hopefully it'll be in the role of mentor and for depth.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers re-sign Harrison.   Steelers re-sign Harrison. Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers re-sign Harrison.
Page 1 of 1