Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePeople Who Ought To Be Killed. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

People Who Ought To Be Killed.

Go down 
+2
stlrtruck
Buddha Bus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

People Who Ought To Be Killed. Empty
PostSubject: People Who Ought To Be Killed.   People Who Ought To Be Killed. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:34 pm

This is my little homage to George Carlin and his blood-thirst for stupid people. The following is a sample:

Now post who you would like to see killed (nobody specific, just a type of person) and how. Have fun you sickos! People Who Ought To Be Killed. 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: People Who Ought To Be Killed.   People Who Ought To Be Killed. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:45 pm

People who beg for money who are wearing nicer clothes than you.

Really? How fucking stupid do I look? You're not missing any arms or legs and you're wearing Tommy Hilfiger jeans and brand new Nikes! I can't even afford that shit and I have a job! These people should be stripped naked, hosed down and thrown in a deep freezer with a starving polar bear. Friggin' parasites!

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: People Who Ought To Be Killed.   People Who Ought To Be Killed. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:08 pm

People who don't clean up their dog's shit on a walking trail or in a public park.

These freakin' morons have no right to life whatsoever. Is it that hard to be courteous to others who would like to enjoy nature a little bit without coming home smelling like Rover's asshole because they stepped in your hound's mound? These lazy bastards should be smeared in their pooch's feces, tied up and placed in a large paper bag, set on fire and placed on Shaquille O'Neal's front step on Halloween. Just ring the doorbell and watch Shaq's size 22s stomp them off this mortal coil.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: People Who Ought To Be Killed.   People Who Ought To Be Killed. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:18 am

All those so-called politicians in DC who constantly go against their constituents and the big jack-ass in the white house.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION People Who Ought To Be Killed. 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: People Who Ought To Be Killed.   People Who Ought To Be Killed. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:39 pm

people who pay with food stamps that obviously dont need them

i hate this person, you know who im talking about. the one in line that just got her hair did, wearing designer clothes, fresh nail job but paying with food stamps

i guess then really its the govt im after. after all they are the ones who continually let these people abuse the system.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: People Who Ought To Be Killed.   People Who Ought To Be Killed. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:41 pm

forgot to add how i would kill them..........nuke 'em
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: People Who Ought To Be Killed.   People Who Ought To Be Killed. EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:28 am

People in the grocery store who are slowly shoving their cart down the middle of the aisle while talking on their phone and asking their significant other what they need.

I'll tell them what they need ... they need to make a grocery list before they leave the house like the rest of civilized society. More importantly, they need to get off the phone and get the hell out of my way before I run their ass over.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: People Who Ought To Be Killed.   People Who Ought To Be Killed. EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:30 am

People that call-in to Rush Limbaugh’s radio show.

Newt Gingrich

Guidos

Everyone involved with the Twilight series.

Miley Cyrus

People who listen to Lil' Wayne for enjoyment.

Oh...and for the how? I think I'll take a page from you Buddha by stealing on of Carlin's ideas (though it was for criminals and insane people...I think those listed above fall into both categories). Just toss 'em in with these people and forget about them.

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: People Who Ought To Be Killed.   People Who Ought To Be Killed. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:19 pm

People who call you accidentally who are looking for someone else.

These people should be tied up, covered in maple syrup and thrown on an ant hill. People who call your phone and ask for someone else and when you tell them they have the wrong number, they ask, "Are you sure this isn't ________?" No, moron.... I just like to randomly fuck with stupid friends of mine and tell them they have the wrong number for shits and giggles. And if I WAS purposely trying to deceive you, why the hell would I tell you I was lying just because you asked "are you sure". People Who Ought To Be Killed. 294855916

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: People Who Ought To Be Killed.   People Who Ought To Be Killed. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:43 am

stlrtruck wrote:
All those so-called politicians in DC who constantly go against their constituents and the big jack-ass in the white house.

I hate it when those so-called politicians go against the big jackass in the white house too.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: People Who Ought To Be Killed.   People Who Ought To Be Killed. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:31 pm

People who make incorrect doomsday/end of the world predictions TWICE, yet STILL lack enough common sense to save face and shut the fuck up.

People Who Ought To Be Killed. 1505004552 Really, Harold? Another "miscalculation"? Now it's OCTOBER 21st... FOR REALS?!? You should be shackled and forced to sit and watch a New Years Eve-like countdown in the middle of some backwards-ass, hillbilly town with all of your most deranged and delusional followers... all armed with nail-studded baseball bats and high on copious amounts of potent LSD (except you!).

When THAT day comes and goes with no rapture, and the inbred hee-hawers are at the height of their trip, this nonsense should FINALLY be put to rest when we tell them that they will be refunded every penny that they ever gave to you. They only have to string you up like a pinata and get to the cash inside your torso.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Who Ought To Be Killed.   People Who Ought To Be Killed. Empty

Back to top Go down

People Who Ought To Be Killed.
Page 1 of 1