Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGameballs & Goats vs. Bungals Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals

Go down 
+5
Fire Arians
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Wallace108
Steeler-in-west
stlrtruck
9 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals Empty
PostSubject: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 11:56 pm

It wasn't pretty in the first half and it was everything we expected in the 2nd half.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:00 am

Gameballs:
Ju-Ju Schuster-Smith for his block on Burfict
Bell his 2nd half running and catches made the victory possible
Ben for using his check downs and not really forcing the ball
Defense for their 2nd half performance and shutting down the bungals offense
Boswell because game winners deserve a game ball

Goats:
Wilcox for two special teams penalties one which negated a TD
Secondary for lack of tackling in the first half and giving up key first downs in 3rd and long situations
Butler - I still don't know where Deebo is but damn it we could use his skills right about now

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:12 am

Game ball: Ben, AB, Bell, Bosewell

Goats: 1st half play of Sensi, but he and the D recovered in the 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:15 am

Game Balls
Bell
Ben
Boswell

Goats
First half defense
First half offense
Gruden

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:22 am

Gameballs to the B’s. And I agree Wally, Gruden was awful.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:27 am

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:

I've never had a problem with Gruden. But man was he horrible tonight. I don't understand the constant praise for Burfict. Yeah, he's a hard-nosed player, but Gruden kept trying to sell it like he's the epitome of what an NFL player should be. Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals 4275664633

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:35 am

Wallace108 wrote:
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:

I've never had a problem with Gruden. But man was he horrible tonight. I don't understand the constant praise for Burfict. Yeah, he's a hard-nosed player, but Gruden kept trying to sell it like he's the epitome of what an NFL player should be. Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals 4275664633
Yeah I usually like Chucky in fact but he was just slobbering over Burfict and ignoring his past especially with our team when acting like JuJu should have been tossed. The taunting was wrong but I don't have a problem with the hit. I get that Gruden has a sentimentality towards the Bengals since his brother coached there and he's from Ohio originally but he was way too critical of JuJu there as was McDonagh. Anyhow this was a fun win. I really really hope Ryan is okay though.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:36 am

Gruden also said the hold against Watt was a bad call, as the replay showed Bernard (I think it was) with a handful of Watt's jersey.

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:41 am

Game ball JJSS for knocking the shit out of burfict, he's now my favorite Steeler
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:43 am

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 4:33 am

Wallace108 wrote:

Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals 3562723908 Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals 3562723908 Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals 3562723908

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 5:54 am

Wallace108 wrote:

I was wondering why his voice seemed garbled at times. Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals 1797695198
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 6:06 am

Gameballs:

Ben played good except the int. What passes he did force after that were pinpoint.
AB for playing well in obvious pain.
Bell for running well when we needed him and his catches kept their D honest in the second half.
Ju Ju the slobber knocker on Burfict was KARMA.
Haley for staying out of Ben's way most of the game.

Goats:

Wilcox = bonehead.
Wilcox I was asking where he was and now that I know if that's all he's got we need to find Shemarko. Pretty sure they're twins.
Butler for calling a blitze and 3rd / goal when we needed to drop 8 and only rush 3.
Sensebaugh looked like toast the entire first half.
First half D sucked all around.

One thing I noticed when Sutton came in the second half he was right up on the line playing Green and held his own. Maybe we need him on that side until Hayden gets back.

On a different note I read that Shazier suffered a spinal concussion.

https://247sports.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/Bolt/Report-Pittsburgh-Steelers-Ryan-Shazier-suffered-a-a-spinal-chord-concussion-111761538

One
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:07 am

solardave wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

I was wondering why his voice seemed garbled at times. Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals 1797695198

Gruden always has somebodies penis in this mouth with Sean McDonough bobbing on Gruden's.

imo these two suck it all bullsh..t that comes out of their mouths.

Gruden a degree in communication is great at what you want to hear with no substance.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:35 am

Gameball:

The whole team for being resilient after a horrible first half and Shazier's injury.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:48 am

Wallace108 wrote:

His bias was the most obvious I've ever seen. Seriously I muted the audio after a while
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:32 pm

Keith Butler deserves a lot of credit for defensive adjustments after 2 linebackers went out. The move to use William Gay as a pseudo linebacker I thought was a good move. The guy isn't the best cover corner anymore, but he's a sure tackler, and knows the defense maybe better than anyone else. Perfect guy to send in that role and call the defenses.

Goat - John Gruden. This HAD to be the most biased commentating I've ever seen. Dude couldn't stop slobbing Burfict's knob talking about how great of a person he is all game. Yeah a player who takes pride in injuring other players and flagrantly trying to break Cam Newton's ankle. Yeah great guy huh? I had to mute the broadcast after a while. Oh yeah and who the F is Randall Gay? Some retired player from the Saints? lol, what a joke. People bag on Collinsworth a lot, but you know what? He's 3x better than Gruden.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 11:36 am

Fire Arians wrote:
Keith Butler deserves a lot of credit for defensive adjustments after 2 linebackers went out. The move to use William Gay as a pseudo linebacker I thought was a good move. The guy isn't the best cover corner anymore, but he's a sure tackler, and knows the defense maybe better than anyone else. Perfect guy to send in that role and call the defenses.

Goat - John Gruden. This HAD to be the most biased commentating I've ever seen. Dude couldn't stop slobbing Burfict's knob talking about how great of a person he is all game. Yeah a player who takes pride in injuring other players and flagrantly trying to break Cam Newton's ankle. Yeah great guy huh? I had to mute the broadcast after a while. Oh yeah and who the F is Randall Gay? Some retired player from the Saints? lol, what a joke. People bag on Collinsworth a lot, but you know what? He's 3x better than Gruden.

This was the first time I've heard Gruden this obviously biased about a player and/or game. It was disgusting.

However, until he's as consistent about it as Collinsworthless is every week, then I'll give him a pass on this one. Wait til Sunday night and watch Collinsworthless' bias show.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals   Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals Empty

Back to top Go down

Gameballs & Goats vs. Bungals
Page 1 of 1