Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSuper Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)

Go down 
+11
LambertWardSteel
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Steeler-in-west
jak341
Crash
Wallace108
IowaSteeler927
Mach1
stlrtruck
vasteeler
effyou515
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:08 pm

Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) 1797695198

post it here (unless you want to start another thread which I don't care)

third times the charm,

I'm picking the Eagles.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 5:21 pm

I'd love to see the Eagles win but we all know they won't. As a matter of fact the * will win next year too Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) 2913999526

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:56 pm

vasteeler wrote:
I'd love to see the Eagles win but we all know they won't. As a matter of fact the * will win next year too Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) 2913999526

Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) 312503953

I know if the eagles win you couldn't live with their fans,,, heck another fan base Steelers fans tis like?

this is the Super Bowl that Belichick lets the Patriots* explode from the inside out.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 7:34 am

1. I hope the NFL and the officials allow the Eagles to play football against the Patriots******

2. I hope the officials go in to the game knowing what a catch is and how to rule on it.

3. I hope the Eagles defense does what the Falcons and the Jaguars failed to do, play a full 60 minutes.

4. I hope the Foles can put on an offensive display equivalent to what he did against the Vikings.

5. I hope Brady gets jacked up multiple times, his hand hurts, his head hurts, and his mangina hurts.

One can only HOPE!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 1:21 pm

SOURCES: Patriots* QB Tom Brady Has Become the New Spokesperson for Vagisil

Today, Tom Brady signed a multi-level contract with Vagisil to be the face of the feminine product line.

"I've used this stuff for years! Whenever I was upset or dealing with an itchy vagina I just slathered on some Vagisil and was able to get back onto the field!" Brady said.

"I've had yeast infections bother me in the Super Bowl for years. Now they won't bother me anymore!"

Apparently, Bill Belichick learned how well the product worked from the cameras he had installed in a women's locker room. He then passed this info to Tom. No word yet on how this interferes with Tom Brady's Ugg contract.

According to other sources, Tom has reached out to the Super Bowl referees and offered their wives a lifetime supply of Vagisil if the Patriots* win the game and cover the spread of six points.
http://www.12up.com/posts/5960612-sources-Patriots*-qb-tom-brady-has-become-the-new-spokesperson-for-vagisil

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 2:03 am

I've never been so torn on a Super Bowl matchup. I hate both of these teams and their fanbases with a passion. I hate Shady Brady, and Belicheat and I really cannot stand the Eagles fanbase as they are the worst in the league bar none. On one hand I want to see the Eagles fans get their souls crushed, especially seeing how they treated Vikings fans so poorly, and were disrespecting a 90+ year old woman. On the other hand I definitely don't want the Patsies winning another Super Bowl, especially considering the fact that it should've been us in the #1 spot if it wasn't for one of the many horrid calls made in the Patriots** favor this season. We beat them head to head, Jesse James caught that ball, I don't care what anyone else says about it. At the end of the day I hate both teams, and honestly I don't know that I'm going to watch the game because no matter the outcome, I'm not going to be happy with it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:14 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I've never been so torn on a Super Bowl matchup. I hate both of these teams and their fanbases with a passion. I hate Shady Brady, and Belicheat and I really cannot stand the Eagles fanbase as they are the worst in the league bar none. On one hand I want to see the Eagles fans get their souls crushed, especially seeing how they treated Vikings fans so poorly, and were disrespecting a 90+ year old woman. On the other hand I definitely don't want the Patsies winning another Super Bowl, especially considering the fact that it should've been us in the #1 spot if it wasn't for one of the many horrid calls made in the Patriots*** favor this season. We beat them head to head, Jesse James caught that ball, I don't care what anyone else says about it. At the end of the day I hate both teams, and honestly I don't know that I'm going to watch the game because no matter the outcome, I'm not going to be happy with it.

I'll take a passionate, overly aggressive, some times over the top mean, Eagles fan base vs. the whiney, bitchy, arrogant, pompous, didn't know there was football before 2001 fan base all day every day.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 5:47 am

stlrtruck wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I've never been so torn on a Super Bowl matchup. I hate both of these teams and their fanbases with a passion. I hate Shady Brady, and Belicheat and I really cannot stand the Eagles fanbase as they are the worst in the league bar none. On one hand I want to see the Eagles fans get their souls crushed, especially seeing how they treated Vikings fans so poorly, and were disrespecting a 90+ year old woman. On the other hand I definitely don't want the Patsies winning another Super Bowl, especially considering the fact that it should've been us in the #1 spot if it wasn't for one of the many horrid calls made in the Patriots**** favor this season. We beat them head to head, Jesse James caught that ball, I don't care what anyone else says about it. At the end of the day I hate both teams, and honestly I don't know that I'm going to watch the game because no matter the outcome, I'm not going to be happy with it.

I'll take a passionate, overly aggressive, some times over the top mean, Eagles fan base vs. the whiney, bitchy, arrogant, pompous, didn't know there was football before 2001 fan base all day every day.

Maybe it could end in a tie. Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) 1797695198

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:29 pm

Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) 27067772_10208437207208040_3906086740992961681_n

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 2:30 pm

Stuff always happens to the opposing team, and never the Patriots*.

Eagles battling flu bug in Minneapolis

The Philadelphia Eagles biggest distraction during Super Bowl week hasn't been all the media availability and travel time to practice, but an flu bug that carried over from Philadelphia.

Ronald Darby missed Thursday's media session due to illness, along with Timmy Jernigan. Mychal Kendricks has been battling the flu as well, but was able to show up for the final media session before the Super Bowl.

Kendricks isn't concerned about the flu bug that has plagued the team, but it's something the Eagles have to get through.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Bolt/Eagles-battling-flu-bug-in-Minneapolis--114516084

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Crash

Crash

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 5:44 am

Like I said on Twitter, the Eagles and their fans were euphoric during the NFC title game....

Just to get screwed by Gene Steratore in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 3:17 pm

Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) 27336382_1633756870052682_496213222111174366_n

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 7:06 pm

Fun fact that just occurred: the Patriots*** just had their first offensive penality called of the whole postseason. A false start on Gronk.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 8:23 pm

It's actually a good game so far

Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:05 pm

How is that last catch by the eagles receiver more of a touchdown than Jesse James catch? This is such BS.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:16 pm

Steeler-in-west wrote:
How is that last catch by the eagles receiver more of a touchdown than Jesse James catch? This is such BS.

At least it went against the cheats

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:27 pm

It's plays like that, that lose you games. 3rd and 3 and you run a slow developing play for a loss of 8. You have Blunt and Ajai who have been hammering the Patriots** D, and you run that..
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:29 pm

Patriots** are a completely different team in the 4th quarter. You can feel it coming. They are getting more and more open and more and more yards per play.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:33 pm

Eagles D is gassed.

Game is starting to slip away from the Eagles.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:50 pm

Harrison is getting steady pressure on Foles.
Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 10:03 pm

vasteeler wrote:
Steeler-in-west wrote:

At least it went against the cheats

That’s true, but the second eagles TD makes James catch look like touchdown as well
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 10:18 pm

Well shit.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 10:27 pm

Awesome. FU NE.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 10:30 pm

Eagles WIN!!!!

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 10:42 pm

You know about the Big Donation Art II made to the NFL Owners meeting party fund? Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) 2981382511 to make sure the could be game changing booth replays went against the Patriots*. Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) 1689750825

Brady got beat by a back up QB. Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) 312503953

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)   Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name) Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl (i don't own the rights to the Super Bowl name)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next