Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs

Go down 
+4
SteelerFreak58
BKAnthem
Crash
Wallace108
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs Empty
PostSubject: Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs   Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 5:02 pm

PITTSBURGH -- Former Penn State and UCLA defensive coordinator Tom Bradley will replace Carnell Lake as the Steelers' defensive backs coach, the team announced Thursday.

http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index.ssf/2018/02/steelers_tom_bradley_dbs_psu.html

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Crash

Crash

PostSubject: Re: Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs   Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:38 pm

This hire disgusts me. He was Jerry Sandusky's DAILY workout partner. No way in hell he didn't know what Jerry was doing IMO.
Back to top Go down
BKAnthem

PostSubject: Re: Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs   Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 7:24 pm

I don't get why they would hire anyone within smelling distance of penn state from that time...the secondary coach from LSU seems to send players to the NFL on the regular...he didn't get an interview?
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs   Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 7:24 pm

I am pretty stunned they would take him... so many other options out there....dude better have that secondary in tip top shape come opening day.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs   Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 pm

Very odd choice on this one. I did not see this one coming at all.

Reading the Altoona / Johnstown area (which is ground zero for all things State College) Facebook for the local news, people are either thrilled, or absolutely disgusted. No middle ground.

Considering Tennessee ran Greg Schiano out of town even before he was hired, this does carry some backlash.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs   Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 9:04 pm

jak341 wrote:
Very odd choice on this one. I did not see this one coming at all.

Reading the Altoona / Johnstown area (which is ground zero for all things State College) Facebook for the local news, people are either thrilled, or absolutely disgusted.  No middle ground.

Considering Tennessee ran Greg Schiano out of town even before he was hired, this does carry some backlash.

can't trust the Russians with that Facebook thing. Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs 312503953

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs   Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 9:32 pm

on Bradley, Art Rooney II / Steelers knows the state of PA. and can get the true information on anybody in PA. more then the hear say sport reporters so I trust this hire. this is a young secondary so imo this is a good hire with this hire Mitchell and Gay are gone.

a CB in the 1st round with Haden future move to Safety.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs   Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 11:39 am

Really doing some head scratching with these recent coaching hires. But I'm not paid to make those decisions, so I'm sure they know what they're doing?

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs   Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Was there no one else willing to take this job? This makes no sense at all. I thought the FO was all about moral fiber but I guess the times they are a changing.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs   Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 2:58 pm

From what I ave been reading about the guy is that he has a solid coaching mind and elevates players capabilities. He also has a great eye for talent. Here’s to hoping he can get the secondary to turn things around if he gets them to quit giving up half of the big plays they gave up this year then he’s gonna have a lot of fans in the future...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs   Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers hire Tom Bradley, former PSU DC to coach DBs
Page 1 of 1