Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBig Steelers fan Marcus Allen gets the call from his favorite team Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Big Steelers fan Marcus Allen gets the call from his favorite team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

Big Steelers fan Marcus Allen gets the call from his favorite team Empty
PostSubject: Big Steelers fan Marcus Allen gets the call from his favorite team   Big Steelers fan Marcus Allen gets the call from his favorite team EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 1:51 am

I love seeing Steelers fans coming to play for the Steelers:

Quote :
Mar­cus Al­len’s bed­room in Sil­ver Spring, Md., is stocked with Steel­ers par­a­pher­na­lia. So when he re­ceived the phone call Satur­day af­ter­noon that his fa­vor­ite team had drafted him in the fifth round all he had to do was reach over to his night­stand, grab a Steel­ers hat and put it on.

Al­len, a hard-hit­ting safety from Penn State, has strong ties to Pitts­burgh. His father, Shawn, is a 1982 West­ing­house High School grad­u­ate, and his god­fa­ther is for­mer Pitt star and Pro Foot­ball Hall of Famer Cur­tis Mar­tin.

“Man, I’m com­ing home,” an emo­tional Al­len said over the phone Satur­day af­ter­noon. “I’m com­ing home. It’s all tears of joy right now. Ev­ery­one was anx­ious not know­ing where I was go­ing to go. This is a per­fect sit­u­a­tion. This is my home. This is my home­town. My grand­mother is there. My grand­father is there, my whole fam­ily. I’m so ex­cited.”

Rest of article here:

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/04/28/Big-Steelers-fan-Marcus-Allen-gets-the-call-from-his-favorite-team/stories/201804280112
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Big Steelers fan Marcus Allen gets the call from his favorite team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Steelers fan Marcus Allen gets the call from his favorite team   Big Steelers fan Marcus Allen gets the call from his favorite team EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 12:54 pm

For some strange reason I knew we were going to draft him.
Back to top Go down

Big Steelers fan Marcus Allen gets the call from his favorite team
Page 1 of 1