Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers put RT Marcus Gilbert on IR, activate WR Eli Rogers from PUP Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers put RT Marcus Gilbert on IR, activate WR Eli Rogers from PUP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Steelers put RT Marcus Gilbert on IR, activate WR Eli Rogers from PUP Empty
PostSubject: Steelers put RT Marcus Gilbert on IR, activate WR Eli Rogers from PUP   Steelers put RT Marcus Gilbert on IR, activate WR Eli Rogers from PUP EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 3:16 am

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers/14409378-74/steelers-activate-eli-rogers-place-marcus-gilbert-on-injured-reserve

Quote :

It has taken 11 months and 13 games, but wide receiver Eli Rogers will finally suit up for the Pittsburgh Steelers again.

The Steelers made the news official Saturday when they activated Rogers from the physically unable to perform (PUP) list.

Rogers is expected to be in uniform Sunday when the Steelers play the New England Patriots* at Heinz Field.

Rogers tore his ACL late in the Steelers’ playoff loss to Jacksonville in January. The Steelers re-signed him to a one-year contract on the day training camp opened in July, but he was not cleared to return to practice until Nov. 28.

kinda like to see what type of receiver he is now.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Steelers put RT Marcus Gilbert on IR, activate WR Eli Rogers from PUP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers put RT Marcus Gilbert on IR, activate WR Eli Rogers from PUP   Steelers put RT Marcus Gilbert on IR, activate WR Eli Rogers from PUP EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 5:56 am

Not surprised about either move. I said I thought Eli wouldn't play this year because I thought Washington would progress more. I was wrong. I still think Washington will come around but today I'm rooting for Eli. I want him to "Be Great" as Santonio put it. If for no other reason I want Hunter gone.

I also would like to see us play a game just like we did in Carolina minus the McCaffrey nonsense. Burns will be in there though so we have that to look forward to. Steelers put RT Marcus Gilbert on IR, activate WR Eli Rogers from PUP 1072540953 Maybe they had a voodoo doctor pull his head out of his ass this week.

We need to establish the run first and foremost.I'd love to see Ridley have a career day for revenge. Ben has to complete passes to our guys.
I'd love to see Brady running for his life so he can't complete anything to his "Bunch". I wouldn't even mind a 15 yarder for a hit on a douchebag, I mean defenseless receiver. (Gronkoski)

And lastly I hope we have an officiating crew that can call or not call actual penalties with no bias.
Back to top Go down

Steelers put RT Marcus Gilbert on IR, activate WR Eli Rogers from PUP
Page 1 of 1