Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list

Go down 
+2
solardave
Wallace108
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list Empty
PostSubject: Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list   Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 12:44 pm

There’s been much speculation over the last 24 hours as to which member of the Pittsburgh Steelers would be headed to IR so safety Nat Berhe could return. The team announced on Monday morning that it is preseason star Ola Adeniyi who will go to the Reserve/Injured list designated to return.

Adneiyi came on strong in preseason and earned a spot on the final roster despite being an undrafted free agent. His move to IR leaves the Steelers with only three true outside linebackers on the roster.

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/03/steelers-place-rookie-lb-ola-adeniyi-on-reserve-injured-list/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list   Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Doesn't he have to be injured to do that? What's his injury? Scratching my head here.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list   Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 4:02 pm

WTF? surely they are not going into the season with only one back up OLB. bud dupree is always an injury waiting to happen. they only kept one olb for the practice squad.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list   Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 7:21 pm

I remember them saying he got banged up against the Panthers but what a weird move.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list   Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 5:06 am

I don't remember where I read this but in the event of injury at OLB Williams would move outside with Thomas taking his place in the middle.

The only reason I can come up with is they placed him on the 53 because they didn't think he'd clear waivers. Then on IR to make room for one of the other guys who cleared, probably Berhe.
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list   Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 6:41 am

From what I read the other day. They had to put him on the 53 to be able to place him on IR with a designation to return. Which means that we won't see him until at least week 10. I hope that they bring in another OLB though.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list   Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 4:31 pm

I hope they sign John Simon. He was only cut because the Colts switched from a 3-4 to a 4-3 defense this season. He's an excellent player and an immediate upgrade to Bud Dupree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list   Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers place Adeniyi on Reserve/Injured list
Page 1 of 1