Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeOn the Steelers: Jumping right into the fire Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

On the Steelers: Jumping right into the fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

On the Steelers: Jumping right into the fire Empty
PostSubject: On the Steelers: Jumping right into the fire   On the Steelers: Jumping right into the fire EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:26 am

Tuesday, September 06, 2011
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

The two bullies on the AFC North block will open the season Sunday in Baltimore, where footballs, insults and maybe even fists will fly. There will be no easing into the 2011 season for the Steelers and Ravens.

"I think the league scheduled this game for a reason. It's going to be good to be a part of it," said Hines Ward, who has played in 28 of the 33 games between the two franchises. "We're going into the lion's den. It's going to be a tough one. Last year we won down there; I know those guys are thinking about that."

When it comes to the Steelers, the Ravens may be thinking too much, at least that's how nose tackle Casey Hampton sees it.

"They talk a whole lot," Hampton said. "They don't like us. I think they don't like us a lot more than we don't like them. I think they have to talk themselves into it, kind of, know what I mean? Since I've been here, we've beat them a lot more than they beat us. They have to talk about it a whole lot."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11249/1172424-66-0.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz1X9ByQwJM

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

On the Steelers: Jumping right into the fire
Page 1 of 1