Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers vs Bengals - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers vs Bengals

Go down 
+8
Wallace108
schillah
IowaSteeler927
solardave
SteelerFreak58
jak341
effyou515
Shalieve5090
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:42 pm

Idk. I know a 57 yard field goal is risky as hell, but so is a 4th and 10.

I said it once and I'll say it again, someone better be fired in Pittsburgh. Never should have had to rely on the damn Browns. Someone needs the blame. Too much fucking talent to be missing the playoffs.

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 1505004552
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:43 pm

Bummer. The Browns almost did it. I would have loved to see one more display of disgusting football. Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 1072540953
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:43 pm

Losing to the 2-10 Raiders...LOL

Meanwhile KC blows out the Raiders in Oakland....
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:44 pm

SteelCity4Life wrote:

I said it once and I'll say it again, someone better be fired in Pittsburgh. Never should have had to rely on the damn Browns. Someone needs the blame. Too much fucking talent to be missing the playoffs.

I am saying Tomlin, Butler, and Fichtner. Colbert is on the extreme hot seat.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:47 pm

After being 7-2 and collapsing like we did. Someone needs to take the blame
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 7:53 pm

5 leads blown in the 4th quarter for losses this year. Mr. Butler needs to go bare minimum.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:05 pm

TollingtheBell26 wrote:
After being 7-2 and collapsing like we did. Someone needs to take the blame

Agree with that. Steelers were lucky to even win their game today when the team should have been so fired up that it was a blow out. They're wasting the last years of a HOF QB. Tomlin and staff are going to wake up one year and realize they don't have a franchise QB and be winning 4-5 games a year.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:23 pm

I haven't been on social media, but I bet there are some Steelers fans bitching about the Browns losing. If so, it's misguided anger. My anger is directed at the Steelers and the refs. The Browns got screwed out of a fumble recovery for a TD that would have won them the game. Save for the refs, the Browns did enough to win and help the Steelers get to the playoffs. The Steelers, on the other hand, did not. Beat the raiders ... that's all they had to do. At the end of the day, we have no one to blame but the Steelers.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:25 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I haven't been on social media, but I bet there are some Steelers fans bitching about the Browns losing. If so, it's misguided anger. My anger is directed at the Steelers and the refs. The Browns got screwed out of a fumble recovery for a TD that would have won them the game. Save for the refs, the Browns did enough to win and help the Steelers get to the playoffs. The Steelers, on the other hand, did not. Beat the raiders ... that's all they had to do. At the end of the day, we have no one to blame but the Steelers.

Well said. That and the fact the division should have been cinched 3 weeks ago

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:44 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

I can't blame the Browns at all. I do know that the Browns have appeared to turned the corner. Baker-Mayfield looks legit. Ravens appear to be on the up with Jackson, more so if he can become a better passer.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:04 pm

jak341 wrote:
SteelCity4Life wrote:

I am saying Tomlin, Butler, and Fichtner. Colbert is on the extreme hot seat.

i like fichtner's offense i think greedy ben holds it back sometimes and gets it behind the chains.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:26 pm

Bens erratic arm and bad decision making held the offense back often thos year.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:47 pm

This is oversimplifying things, but in essence the season was over with Ben's turnovers, Boswell's missed kicks, and letting the Hue Jackson/Tyrod Taylor Browns come back and game 1 ended as a tie. If that had been a win they'd have won the division at 10-6.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 10:55 pm

By the way I was at the game today and channel 4 interviewed me. Might be on the news.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 4:53 am

I can't recall a single year since Tomlin took over where we were a less than talented team and he "Coached us up". We've all seen talented teams (this year was the worst) where he coached them down.

At this point I don't watch any video of his press because I'm tired of listening to the same old BULLSHIT about "the standard" and "unleashing hell".
I keep going back to this saying: "WHAT YOU'RE DOING SPEAKS SO LOUD THAT i CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING". He wasted this entire season and large portions of previous ones. He and Colbert don't draft well. Poor clock management and no adjustments in games we should have figured out going in. I'm talking about games like the Raiders,Chargers,Browns and this latest game.
Our game plan under Tomlin is "show up and wing it". Hope for the best. If that doesn't work baffle them with bullshit.

I'm done. Fire all of them from Colbert on down. I know it doesn't work this way but the only coach I'd keep is Munchak. Hell at least let him interview for the HC position. The rest send them packing. I'm tired of the Jekyll/ Hyde mentality. I'm tired of the "we're so good all we have to do is show up" mentality. I'm tired of the sleeping through 3 quarters only to have us biting our nails in the 4th hoping we can pull one out of our ass.

Tomlin has an impressive winning record but that's where it ends. At the end of the day when considering how good a coach is you look at how many SBs he's coached in and how many he's won.
If your goal at the beginning of the season is to make the playoffs you're aiming to low IMO.

That being said if you want to get to and win the SB you have to win this week against this week's opponent. Sure you can mark your calendar for the "big games" but you damn sure better treat them all that way or you end up watching teams not nearly as talented as you play on from your couch.
Every year brings new hope but watching this shit show brings less hope each year.

It's time IMO.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers vs Bengals   Steelers vs Bengals - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers vs Bengals
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4