Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePeyton Manning has more surgey on neck Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck Empty
PostSubject: Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck   Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning had further neck surgery Thursday, the team announced, his third surgery in the past 19 months.

Manning decided to have the surgery after consultation with a half-dozen doctors who reached a consensus that the most viable option would be a one-level cervical neck fusion in the wake of his May 23 surgery to repair a bulging disk. It's unclear whether Manning would be able to return to play this season

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shocked Shocked Shocked
I don't wish injury on anyone and I don't like beating teams without all their weapons, so here's to hoping he's back before we play them.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck   Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm hearing on the radio today that his return will be sometime around Halloween. It doesn't look like you'll get your wish, Dubs.

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck   Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Wow...so they waited until today to tell people he was having surgery?

Seems they've handled this thing in similar fashion to the whole Crosby debacle.

I hope he gets well soon, as is able to keep playing a little longer. Not a particular fan of the Colts (mostly because of some of their fans), but he's a great player. Time tends to catch up with you though...and that seems to have happened with Peyton over the past couple of years.

vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck   Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:18 pm

that sucks....there goes their season

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck   Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:24 pm

It certainly sucks for Manning, but fuck the Colts.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck   Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck Empty

Back to top Go down

Peyton Manning has more surgey on neck
Page 1 of 1