Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGame Balls & Goats 49ers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Game Balls & Goats 49ers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

Game Balls & Goats 49ers Empty
PostSubject: Game Balls & Goats 49ers   Game Balls & Goats 49ers EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:35 pm

Game Ball:
Tuitt,T.J.,Hargrave and Heyward. These guys were in Garoppolo's face enough to make a difference.
Fitzpatrick had a nice INT and tackled with authority.
Boz. Made all of his kicks.

Goats:
Start with the coaches. No halftime adjustments that were noticeable to me. What was the offensive strategy?
From the left tackle to the right tackle back to the free safety. Our Bermuda triangle on defense (WR goes in and disappears.) On offense that same triangle becomes our no fly zone.
Dupree.. invisible all game except when he ran head on into the RB coming out of the backfield and STILL missed the tackle.
O-Line....where do I start? No protection,no run support. If they weren't getting stood up and driven back they were totally missing blocks. Your defense gives you 4 chances and you reward them with 6 points.
Mark Barron...stupid holding call that set them up for a TD and missed tackles.
I can't bring myself to give Rudolph a goat. He didn't play good but he didn't have much help either. I'd like to see him with time to survey the field and if he has a bad game then I'll start to question where to place blame.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls & Goats 49ers   Game Balls & Goats 49ers EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Game Ball, "Me" for watching the game. Game Balls & Goats 49ers 3201610882

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls & Goats 49ers   Game Balls & Goats 49ers EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 6:14 pm

Game Balls: Boswell, Fitzpatrick welcome to the team he was all over the field making plays. TJ and Tuitt.

Goats: Randy Fitchner the 49ers dared you to have Rudolph try to win the game with his arm in the first half by stacking the box and stuffing the run and you kept trying to run the ball scared to let Rudolph audible out or throw. Your lack of adjusting with your bland playcalling and 3 and out Offense in each of the first halves of the last 3 games has directly contributed to the defense falling apart in the late 3rd and 4th quarter. But hey rinse and repeat right Fitchner?

Tomlin the Standard of UNDERACHIEVING is the Standard...

The O-Line... wtf?
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls & Goats 49ers   Game Balls & Goats 49ers EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 10:43 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Game Balls: Boswell, Fitzpatrick welcome to the team he was all over the field making plays. TJ and Tuitt.

Goats: Randy Fitchner the 49ers dared you to have Rudolph try to win the game with his arm in the first half by stacking the box and stuffing the run and you kept trying to run the ball scared to let Rudolph audible out or throw. Your lack of adjusting with your bland playcalling and 3 and out Offense in each of the first halves of the last 3 games has directly contributed to the defense falling apart in the late 3rd and 4th quarter. But hey rinse and repeat right Fitchner?

Tomlin the Standard of UNDERACHIEVING is the Standard...

The O-Line... wtf?

Same gameballs and goats for me, except I wouldn't blame the entire O-Line, but especially Villanueva and Foster. They're playing poor all season long. Feiler is mediocre, but Pouncey and DeCastro are playing good enough.

Barron also gets a goat from me. He recognises plays way too late and misses tackles regularly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Balls & Goats 49ers   Game Balls & Goats 49ers Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Balls & Goats 49ers
Page 1 of 1