Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWhat Tomlin did to beat the Browns Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

What Tomlin did to beat the Browns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Great Randino

What Tomlin did to beat the Browns Empty
PostSubject: What Tomlin did to beat the Browns   What Tomlin did to beat the Browns EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 2:02 am

I inadvertently stumbled across this in a Cowboys article where they were talking about their coach, Garrett - and they referenced Tomlin:

A sign of good coaching often involves how a team reacts once things aren't scripted. For example, the Pittsburgh Steelers are down to their third-string quarterback. They didn't have their top receiver or running back on the field Sunday against the Cleveland Browns, yet they still managed a 20-13 victory after falling behind 10-0 to start the game.

A Steelers player told ESPN's Dianna Russini after the game Tomlin "straight-up went high school football coach and drew up how they were going to defend Cleveland" since the Browns confused Pittsburgh with an early look. "He saved the game."

Here's the full article

Every time I hear someone refer to Tomlin as a "cheerleader", I shake my head. Uninformed people. They have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. None whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

What Tomlin did to beat the Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Tomlin did to beat the Browns   What Tomlin did to beat the Browns EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 5:41 am

I'm pretty sure Tomlin has taken over the DC job and now I'm wondering if starting in the second half last week if he taken hasn't over Fitchner's job. As long as we win I don't care. I still think we could do a lot better at both coordinator positions.
Back to top Go down

What Tomlin did to beat the Browns
Page 1 of 1