Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home74-year-old woman accuses Derrius Guice of sexual harassment: ‘He scarred me’  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

74-year-old woman accuses Derrius Guice of sexual harassment: ‘He scarred me’

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

74-year-old woman accuses Derrius Guice of sexual harassment: ‘He scarred me’  Empty
PostSubject: 74-year-old woman accuses Derrius Guice of sexual harassment: ‘He scarred me’    74-year-old woman accuses Derrius Guice of sexual harassment: ‘He scarred me’  EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 6:03 pm

well this is a bit disturbing. 74-year-old woman accuses Derrius Guice of sexual harassment: ‘He scarred me’  190127080

Quote :
Guice was a 2018 second-round draft pick of the Washington Football Team who spent two seasons in the NFL. He was cut last August following charges of strangulation, assault, battery and destruction of property relating to three alleged domestic violence incidents. He is accused of committing sexual assault three times during his time at LSU and has denied all allegations through an attorney.

Quote :
Scott said she informed current LSU football coach Ed Orgeron of the incident, and he offered to put Guice on the phone to apologize, asking that she “please forgive.” Orgeron denied ever speaking with Scott.

Guice was never disciplined for this alleged incident or rape allegations while at LSU, according to the law firm’s findings. Scott said she also brought her harassment incident to the police, who did not follow up.

good thing he had that "white privilege "

https://nypost.com/2021/03/27/74-year-old-woman-accuses-derrius-guice-of-sexual-harassment/
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

74-year-old woman accuses Derrius Guice of sexual harassment: ‘He scarred me’  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 74-year-old woman accuses Derrius Guice of sexual harassment: ‘He scarred me’    74-year-old woman accuses Derrius Guice of sexual harassment: ‘He scarred me’  EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 4:02 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
well this is a bit disturbing.  74-year-old woman accuses Derrius Guice of sexual harassment: ‘He scarred me’  190127080

Quote :
Guice was a 2018 second-round draft pick of the Washington Football Team who spent two seasons in the NFL. He was cut last August following charges of strangulation, assault, battery and destruction of property relating to three alleged domestic violence incidents. He is accused of committing sexual assault three times during his time at LSU and has denied all allegations through an attorney.

Quote :
Scott said she informed current LSU football coach Ed Orgeron of the incident, and he offered to put Guice on the phone to apologize, asking that she “please forgive.” Orgeron denied ever speaking with Scott.

Guice was never disciplined for this alleged incident or rape allegations while at LSU, according to the law firm’s findings. Scott said she also brought her harassment incident to the police, who did not follow up.

good thing he had that "white privilege "

https://nypost.com/2021/03/27/74-year-old-woman-accuses-derrius-guice-of-sexual-harassment/

another case of white supremarcy.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: 74-year-old woman accuses Derrius Guice of sexual harassment: ‘He scarred me’    74-year-old woman accuses Derrius Guice of sexual harassment: ‘He scarred me’  EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 2:16 pm

Remember when people were upset the Steelers didn't draft him? I'd say we dodged a bullet there.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1