Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation Empty
PostSubject: NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation   NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 5:40 am

Tanya Snyder, who was named the team's co-CEO this week, will take over the day-to-day duties and represent the franchise at league functions for the never several months. Her husband, Dan Snyder, will focus "on a new stadium plan and other matters," the NFL said.

All senior executives, including the Snyders, will take part in training in workplace conduct, covering topics such as bullying, diversity and inclusion, LGBTQ issues, microaggression and unconscious bias.

https://www.theredzone.org/Blog-Description/EntryId/16351/NFL-fines-Washington-Football-Team--10M-after-culture-investigation

damn no more grab ass as work. NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation 3201610882

against work place harassment of any kind.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation   NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 7:11 am

Sometimes I wonder if Dan Snyder is trying to out-do Jerry Jones as the most horrible owner in the NFL. I mean that team simply cannot do anything right.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation   NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 8:33 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Sometimes I wonder if Dan Snyder is trying to out-do Jerry Jones as the most horrible owner in the NFL. I mean that team simply cannot do anything right.

l say the prize goes to dan snyder he's owned the since 1999 if my memory serves me right the football team hasn't won anything.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation   NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 8:34 pm

effyou515 wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

l say the prize goes to dan snyder he's owned the football team since 1999 if my memory serves me right the football team hasn't won anything.

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation   NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 3:31 am

effyou515 wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

l say the prize goes to dan snyder he's owned the since 1999 if my memory serves me right the football team hasn't won anything.
but at least snyder mostly stays in the shadows where as "jerrah" cant get enough of the camera. i dont think snyder meddles with team affairs near as much as gives the coaches a little more breathing room and rope to hang themselves. jones wants to own, GM and coach.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation   NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:09 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

but at least snyder mostly stays in the shadows where as "jerrah" cant get enough of the camera. i dont think snyder meddles with team affairs near as much as gives the coaches a little more breathing room and rope to hang themselves.  jones wants to own, GM and coach.

snyder taking haskins because he was friend of his son. NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation   NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL fines Washington Football Team $10M after culture investigation
Page 1 of 1