Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJ.K. Dobbins Out For Year Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

J.K. Dobbins Out For Year

Go down 
+3
IowaSteeler927
LambertWardSteel
jak341
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jak341

jak341

J.K. Dobbins Out For Year Empty
PostSubject: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 8:52 pm

ACL. Done.

This is so awful that I gave to post it. Random NFL fan on his feelings on the Ravens Dobbins out. Please note that guy in the video is not the person who posted it.

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:27 pm

Rats may have interest in Bell.....

AFC North rival rumored to be considering former Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2021/08/30/pittsburgh-steelers-ravens-afc-north-rival-rumor-leveon-bell-jk-dobbins/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 3:38 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2021/08/30/pittsburgh-steelers-ravens-afc-north-rival-rumor-leveon-bell-jk-dobbins/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook

Gross.

J.K. Dobbins Out For Year Giphy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 8:07 pm

They can have him. He's a washed up POS at this point.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:37 pm

Let them have his bad attitude and Jets/Chiefs on field production in Baltimore. It'll be funny when they kick him to the curb hearing him rail on Harball like he did on Andy Reid.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:33 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:

Good let him wreck that franchise.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 9:57 pm

They just signed him to the practice squad.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 2:52 am

I wonder if he stays stashed on the practice squad? That'd be hilarious if they left him there and never elevated him. I don't see that happening though. You don't go and sign him so he can sit on your practice squad.

I sincerely hope he takes the field against us, I would love nothing more than to watch him get annihilated by our front seven.

effyou515 and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:05 pm

i guess his rap career hasnt been as successful as he hoped since he is ditching his pride and taking any paycheck he can get.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 2:19 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
I wonder if he stays stashed on the practice squad? That'd be hilarious if they left him there and never elevated him. I don't see that happening though. You don't go and sign him so he can sit on your practice squad.

I sincerely hope he takes the field against us, I would love nothing more than to watch him get annihilated by our front seven.

Too bad we don't have Lambert, Lloyd, or Harrison right now J.K. Dobbins Out For Year 2981382511

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 4:26 pm

Maybe Bell becomes their #1 back now....

Baltimore Ravens fear RB Gus Edwards has torn ACL, source says

The Baltimore Ravens fear that running back Gus Edwards suffered a season-ending torn ACL during Thursday's practice, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32178123/baltimore-ravens-fear-rb-gus-edwards-torn-acl-source-says

solardave

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 6:53 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Too bad we don't have Lambert, Lloyd, or Harrison right now J.K. Dobbins Out For Year 2981382511

I feel like we have enough people who'll be willing to lay a "sloberknocker" on him. J.K. Dobbins Out For Year 1797695198
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 5:13 pm

solardave wrote:
LambertWardSteel wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

I feel like we have enough people who'll be willing to lay a "sloberknocker" on him. J.K. Dobbins Out For Year 1797695198

ya, you could wake me up from a drunken stupper off the top of my head come up with 4 or 5 players. J.K. Dobbins Out For Year 1664291743

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J.K. Dobbins Out For Year   J.K. Dobbins Out For Year Empty

Back to top Go down

J.K. Dobbins Out For Year
Page 1 of 1