Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho Empty
PostSubject: Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho   Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:23 pm

AROUND THE WEB
By NFL.com Staff |
Published: September 15th, 2011 | Tags: Warren Sapp, Chad Ochocinco, New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, Tom Brady, Twitter

That collective thud you hear? It’s the masses jumping off the Steelers’ bandwagon after Sunday’s lashing at the hands of the Ravens.

NFL Network analyst Warren Sapp stopped by “The Dan Patrick Show” to provide his take on Pittsburgh’s tumultuous debut.

“They’re old and slow,” said Sapp, adding that he saw “old, ornery veterans get whooped” up and down the field (and complaining about chop blocks).

(Read More:) http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/09/15/sapp-sees-old-and-slow-steelers-star-struck-ocho/?module=HP11_headline_stack

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Screw Sapp! I'm no bandwagoner. This team will right itself and show there true selves this week. Guaranteed.

Also I spy, with my drunken eye, one of our very own members in the comments section. Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho 2981382511

I'm not giving it away, but that was a surprise! Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho 2421758519

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho   Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Sapp would definitely know about OLD and SLOW, that's why he finished his career in Oakland.

However, just because the Steelers got thumped in the season opener, it doesn't make them old and slow, it makes them a week one loser. It's not the first time that the Steelers haven't been thumped with this regime, but damn if they didn't bounce back. It won't be long before Warren Sapp is acting like a cheerleader for the Steelers.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho   Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho 1378315869

Sapp is a d-bag, and is just spouting shit to rile people up (and that's his job...and he's pretty much good at it). (Some) Ravens fans are total douchebags too (and some Bronco's fans as well lol). I swear, every year some team (or two) from our division is spouting off about "we're for realz!" or "this is our year!". Win some shit first and then boast!

stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho   Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:05 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho 1378315869

Sapp is a d-bag, and is just spouting shit to rile people up (and that's his job...and he's pretty much good at it). (Some) Ravens fans are total douchebags too (and some Bronco's fans as well lol). I swear, every year some team (or two) from our division is spouting off about "we're for realz!" or "this is our year!". Win some shit first and then boast!

Instead of giving you REP points, we should create INFRACTING points especially for you!

But until then +1

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho   Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 am

I'm pretty sure Warren Sapp is the worst analyst on television these days.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho   Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:38 am

JonM229 wrote:

Least we forget Chris Collinsworth...so Sapp is 2nd!

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho   Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:30 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

Least we forget Chris Collinsworth...so Sapp is 2nd!

I don't know... Phil Simms and Joe Buck might have something (stupid) to say about that! Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho 3384989289

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho   Sapp sees ‘old and slow’ Steelers, star-struck Ocho Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1