Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeKevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury   Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 9:18 am

Quote :
https://triblive.com/sports/kevin-dotson-among-host-of-starters-who-sit-out-steelers-practice-with-injury/

The Steelers host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday needing a win plus defeats of the Miami Dolphins and New England Patriots* to advance to the postseason.

Jets 7-8 at Dolphins 8-7
Patriots* 7-8 at Bills 12-3

Jets come to play Dolphins QB injuries, the Bills don't lay an egg vs Patriots* and the Steelers don't stink up their own house, Steelers still have a chance

And once again the truth is found

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury   Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 1:00 pm

Actually I think the Steelers have a very good chance. Bills are going to be favoured against the Pats**, Dolphins are down to their 18th QB and the Jets are looking forward to knocking them out.

We just have to take care of business ourselves.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury   Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 1:14 pm

I too like our chances to qualify to go ONE AND DONE. Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury 1797695198

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury   Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 3:08 pm

solardave wrote:
I too like our chances to qualify to go ONE AND DONE. Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury 1797695198

Lol this!👆🏽 Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury 3562723908
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury   Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 4:52 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
solardave wrote:

Lol this!👆🏽 Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury 3562723908

O my goodness all these negitive Karens. Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury 1797695198

Just a win against Cleveland in Pittsburgh is all I'm asking, would make me more of a believer seeing the Steelers defense slow down 2 quality running teams back to back.

solardave, SteelerFreak58 and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury   Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 4:55 am

I'm keepin' it real Eff. Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury 1647293567
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury   Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 10:17 pm

solardave wrote:
I'm keepin' it real Eff. Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury 1647293567
Is that "Real As Eff"? Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury 3562723908

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury   Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 3:58 am

Great Randino wrote:
solardave wrote:
Is that "Real As Eff"?  Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury 3562723908

Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury 4064327615

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury   Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 4:06 am

Great Randino wrote:
solardave wrote:
Is that "Real As Eff"?  Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury 3562723908

I walked right into that one. Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury 3798349058

effyou515 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury   Kevin Dotson among host of starters who sit out Steelers practice with injury Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1