Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited Empty
PostSubject: 8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited   8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 1:26 pm

https://triblive.com/sports/9-players-sit-out-steelers-practice-because-of-injury-plus-diontae-johnson-limited/

Quote :
Cornerbacks Cameron Sutton (hamstring), Ahkello Witherspoon (hamstring) and Levi Wallace (concussion); safety Minkah Fitzpatrick (knee); tight end Zach Gentry (knee); defensive tackles Larry Ogunjobi (back) and Montravius Adams (hip) and center Mason Cole (foot) all were absent from Wednesday’s workout at the UPMC Rooney Sports Complex.

No

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited   8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited EmptyThu Oct 13, 2022 4:32 pm

There's no way Pat is playing this week. That concussion looked nasty. Honestly, even if he gets cleared I hope he doesn't play this week. I fear for his future.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: 8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited   8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 1:02 pm

It's his third concussion in 21 games. That's not looking well for a long career.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: 8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited   8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 1:10 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
It's his third concussion in 21 games. That's not looking well for a long career.
Agree. I've been questioning whether he ever plays again. Also, whether he should play again. Much as I love the MUTH, and love having him on the field, I want him to do the right thing for his life - even if that means giving up football.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: 8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited   8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 2:01 pm

Great Randino wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
Agree.  I've been questioning whether he ever plays again.  Also, whether he should play again.  Much as I love the MUTH, and love having him on the field, I want him to do the right thing for his life - even if that means giving up football.

Absolutely. 3 concussions in 1 year is insane. He will probably want to continue his career, because it's hard for a good player to give it up before he gets paid but the team doctor should have a good discussion with him about what the ramifications for his life could be.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited   8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited Empty

Back to top Go down

8 players sit out Steelers practice because of injury; Diontae Johnson, Pat Freiermuth limited
Page 1 of 1