Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBrown Stains vs Steelers - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Brown Stains vs Steelers

Go down 
+2
SteelerFreak58
Great Randino
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Brown Stains vs Steelers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brown Stains vs Steelers   Brown Stains vs Steelers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 4:07 pm

Well it was a good run. They ended up 9-8 and the last half of the season they really picked up some steam.

The Oline has really started to work well together and all of the young offensive weapons are going to be fun to watch.

The defense played well over all throughout the year.

I said 8-9 at the beginning of the year but I am.glad they got to 9-8 and Pickett got to learn the speed of the game.

This team has a few holes to fill but all together there is a lot to build off of.

effyou515, Stella Nation and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Brown Stains vs Steelers   Brown Stains vs Steelers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 4:08 pm

Steelers win, 9-8 finish. Great finish and bright future for next year.

Unfortunate that the Dolphins won in a truly stupid game.

But in all fairness - we lost to the Dolphins. And the Pats*. If we had won either of those we make it. So it really is on us.

Shalieve5090 and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Brown Stains vs Steelers   Brown Stains vs Steelers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 4:13 pm

I don't care what people think - Tomlin is one HELL of a coach. This was NOT a very good team at the beginning of the year. There isn't a single commentator, writer, etc Anywhere that didn't say the Steelers were a BAD team. This easily could have been a 3-14 team. Under most coaches they would have been. But to turn it around and get us in the running? To me that's a terrific job.

Players LOVE to play for Tomlin. He motivates them, he lifts them up - and he gets a ton out of them.

Stella Nation likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Brown Stains vs Steelers   Brown Stains vs Steelers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 9:31 pm

Shalieve5090 wrote:
Fuck the jets and joe flacco

joe flacco tanked the game on purpose Brown Stains vs Steelers - Page 3 3798349058

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Brown Stains vs Steelers   Brown Stains vs Steelers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 11:19 pm

Brown Stains vs Steelers - Page 3 230572241 another Steelers football season in the history books.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Brown Stains vs Steelers   Brown Stains vs Steelers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 2:02 am

Great Randino wrote:
Steelers win, 9-8 finish.  Great finish and bright future for next year.

But in all fairness - we lost to the Dolphins.  And the Pats**.  If we had won either of those we make it.  So it really is on us.

Makes me wonder what the season would've been like if TJ hadn't missed so many games, and we hadn't wasted time on Mitch Trubisky starting at QB.

At least though, like you said, the future does appear to be bright.

I just sincerely hope that Matt Canada isn't a part of it. His lack of creativity, and how inefficient his offense has been is something I really don't want to see carried into next season.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Brown Stains vs Steelers   Brown Stains vs Steelers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 3:00 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
Steelers win, 9-8 finish.  Great finish and bright future for next year.

But in all fairness - we lost to the Dolphins.  And the Pats***.  If we had won either of those we make it.  So it really is on us.

Makes me wonder what the season would've been like if TJ hadn't missed so many games, and we hadn't wasted time on Mitch Trubisky starting at QB.

At least though, like you said, the future does appear to be bright.

I just sincerely hope that Matt Canada isn't a part of it. His lack of creativity, and how inefficient his offense has been is something I really don't want to see carried into next season.
A big concern I would have is, you bring in someone completely new, and have your rookie QB learn new systems in back to back years. And then of course, the nightmare scenario, you get a guy like Joe Walton (anyone remember that debacle?) and it sets your offense back years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brown Stains vs Steelers   Brown Stains vs Steelers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brown Stains vs Steelers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3