Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeDomain Expired - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Domain Expired

Go down 
+11
Master_Of_Puppets
LambertWardSteel
Drizztbob
kirklandrules
vasteeler
solardave
Steelers Xtreme
Wallace108
SteelerFreak58
Stella Nation
IowaSteeler927
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Domain Expired - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domain Expired   Domain Expired - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 8:54 pm

Great Randino wrote:
Hey Guys - I am JUST NOW finding this site today.  Didn't know it was still out there.

I'll take you back a few months...

I saw that Steelersxtreme was for sale.  I put in a bid and ended up buying the domain.  I didn't want it going away, and I had hopes of returning it to what it was - keeping the files, forums, everything in place.  Also didn't want some Bengals fan to buy it and F*** it up.

Anyway - I want it returning to your capable hands.  It didn't cost me much, I will be happy to re-sell it back to you for what I paid for it. I only want what I paid to secure it, not a penny more.

Contact me (Bays already reached out to me) - randy@randyswrestlingsite.com.

-Randy

Domain Expired - Page 3 Monkey-steal

Domain Expired - Page 3 1664291743

It's all good, bro. I screwed up. This whole situation is my fault. Sent you a PM. I'm glad you're back. Domain Expired - Page 3 230572241

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

tube517 and pczach like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Domain Expired   Domain Expired - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 10:40 am

Great Randino wrote:
Hey Guys - I am JUST NOW finding this site today.  Didn't know it was still out there.

I saw that Steelersxtreme was for sale.  I put in a bid and ended up buying the domain.  I didn't want it going away, and I had hopes of returning it to what it was - keeping the files, forums, everything in place.  Also didn't want some Bengals fan to buy it and F*** it up.

Anyway - I want it returning to your capable hands.  It didn't cost me much, I will be happy to re-sell it back to you for what I paid for it. I only want what I paid to secure it, not a penny more.

-Randy

Great to see you back! I feel the only one still missing now is effyou.

Great Randino likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Domain Expired   Domain Expired - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 4:28 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
Great Randino wrote:

-Randy

Thanks.

We need the mighty EFF back, too!

By the way guys - yesterday I pointed the original steelersxtreme.com URL to this site. Please give it a try and let me know if it works on your end. This is the solution for now until we can figure out how to get the domain back in the hands of the owner here.

Wallace108 and Stella Nation like this post

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Domain Expired   Domain Expired - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 6:11 pm

Great Randino wrote:

Thanks.

By the way guys - yesterday I pointed the original steelersxtreme.com URL to this site.  Please give it a try and let me know if it  works on your end.  This is the solution for now until we can figure out how to get the domain back in the hands of the owner here.

Works for me!

Great Randino likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Domain Expired   Domain Expired - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 8:11 am

Great Randino wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
Great Randino wrote:

-Randy

Thanks.

By the way guys - yesterday I pointed the original steelersxtreme.com URL to this site.  Please give it a try and let me know if it  works on your end.  This is the solution for now until we can figure out how to get the domain back in the hands of the owner here.

Thanks for doing that Randy, much appreciated! Hope life is treating you well brother!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Domain Expired   Domain Expired - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 8:22 pm

Great Randino wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
Great Randino wrote:

-Randy

Thanks.

Hi Randy, thanks for all your help. I'm not sure if the redirect is working, i'm getting a site cannot be reached error currently. I'll have to see if there's anything that can be done on our end as well.

PostSubject: Re: Domain Expired   Domain Expired - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Domain Expired
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Steelers Xtreme Forum :: Football & Other Sports :: Steelers Talk-
Jump to: