Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers @ Raiders SNF - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers @ Raiders SNF

Go down 
+3
Shalieve5090
SteelerFreak58
IowaSteeler927
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

Steelers @ Raiders SNF - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Raiders SNF   Steelers @ Raiders SNF - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 1:56 pm

It's good to be 2-1 after the way they've played. I know it was just the Raiders, but it was really good to see KP throw 2 TDs and crack a 100 QB rating in a game the first time. It is waaaaaay too early to be thinking like this, but they actually have the divisional tie breakers to be in 1st place right now. I'll do it anyway since we may not get many chances this year.

Boz was outstanding last night as was Harvin....I will take this version of Harvin. I really am liking Austin so far too...Steelers have some really good small players in guys like Austin and Warren. It was good to see Benton (who isn't small) get a sack. TJ is in a world by himself. Oh yeah, that was a BS call on Minkah.

Hoping Cincy goes 0-3 tonight. I saw the end of the Rats game yesterday. It was fun watching Harbaugh implode when interference wasn't called in OT. He likely makes a formal complaint to the league since this sort of thing only happens to him.

solardave

Steelers @ Raiders SNF - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers @ Raiders SNF   Steelers @ Raiders SNF - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 6:37 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
It's good to be 2-1 after the way they've played. I know it was just the Raiders, but it was really good to see KP throw 2 TDs and crack a 100 QB rating in a game the first time. It is waaaaaay too early to be thinking like this, but they actually have the divisional tie breakers to be in 1st place right now. I'll do it anyway since we may not get many chances this year.

Boz was outstanding last night as was Harvin....I will take this version of Harvin. I really am liking Austin so far too...Steelers have some really good small players in guys like Austin and Warren. It was good to see Benton (who isn't small) get a sack. TJ is in a world by himself. Oh yeah, that was a BS call on Minkah.

Hoping Cincy goes 0-3 tonight. I saw the end of the Rats game yesterday. It was fun watching Harbaugh implode when interference wasn't called in OT. He likely makes a formal complaint to the league since this sort of thing only happens to him.

Hairball talking to the ref

Back to top Go down

Steelers @ Raiders SNF
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3