Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRavens @ Steelers - Page 4 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ravens @ Steelers

Go down 
+4
Master_Of_Puppets
Shalieve5090
Great Randino
IowaSteeler927
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens @ Steelers   Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 2:10 pm

LambertWardSteel wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
another game where it took the other team to self inflict wounds on themselves to bail tomlin out.  

That was one of the most improbable wins I've ever seen. it really should have been over already before the Gunner fumble, after the fumble it should have been over again.

I hope they make some changes over the bye. I didn't think Canada was going anywhere mid-season, but the drive to win yesterday is all the validation they need to keep him. Warren is an incredibly determined player and should play more....he just doesn't want to go down and keeps fighting. Watt is DPOY winner for the first 3rd of season...he is having a monster season....8 sacks already, a TD, and a FG yesterday that was his. I really wish that fumble was returned for his 2nd TD. JPJ needs to start.

i agree with everything said here. if ratbird receivers catch half those balls they dropped the game likely would have been a blow out.
the only thing about the W to feel good about, is ratbird fans are having a total meltdown... Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 1664291743 a game where both fan bases are disgusted with the product on the field. Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 294855916

solardave, Stella Nation and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Ravens @ Steelers   Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 6:12 pm

All 3 rookies looked outstanding.

solardave, Stella Nation, LambertWardSteel and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Ravens @ Steelers   Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 10, 2023 10:41 pm

just as i thought. i took a look at a ravens board and they are questioning life. Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 1549491426

some are calling for harbaughs head on a pike.
some blame lamaar saying he throws an uncatchable ball.
of course many are hating on the receiving core and the entire team in general.

Quote :
Yet another lesson in grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory. How did we find a way to lose this game? We should have ethered the steelers.

I fucking hate this team. I fucking hate watching this team.

Quote :
Steve Bisciotti has to step in and make changes. This makes three games in 5 weeks that’s we’re an absolute slop fest for various reasons by the offense. One of these? Sure it happens, but this many this often? No way man, this is systemic

Quote :

This team is embarrassing levels of gutless.

We are so good at literally everything except winning this type of game.

Quote :
The worst stretch of Steeler teams ever in the Ravens existence and we can’t beat them
Quote :

We might be ass

Quote :
When we play down to the level of our opponents, that’s coaching.

Quote :
You can call it dropsies, but those balls are moving like a phil nekro knuckleball. There is no rhythm to any of those spins.

Quote :
The Steelers are atrocious and they keep beating us

Quote :
I don’t even care anymore, fuck this soft ass always injured choke artist team

Quote :
We keep changing Offensive coordinators.
We keep changing defensive coordinators.
We add weapons for Lamar.......

Still suffer embarrassing losses to inferior teams. It's time we change the guy on top. Thanks for all you've done but mediocrity is not enough

Quote :
I blame it on Jackson. The ball he is throwing is not a catchable ball. When the receivers dont haul it in cleanly, its floating or off their momentum. Jackson sends it out cutting like an amateur golfers "over the top move". It has to slice due to his improper mechanics. How did he get the money he did still spinning it like that?

Stella Nation and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ravens @ Steelers   Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 3:41 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
just as i thought. i took a look at a ravens board and they are questioning life. Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 1549491426

Quote :
Yet another lesson in grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory. How did we find a way to lose this game? We should have ethered the steelers.

Quote :
Steve Bisciotti has to step in and make changes. This makes three games in 5 weeks that’s we’re an absolute slop fest for various reasons by the offense. One of these? Sure it happens, but this many this often? No way man, this is systemic

Quote :

Quote :
The worst stretch of Steeler teams ever in the Ravens existence and we can’t beat them
Quote :

We might be ass

Quote :

Quote :
You can call it dropsies, but those balls are moving like a phil nekro knuckleball. There is no rhythm to any of those spins.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Still suffer embarrassing losses to inferior teams. It's time we change the guy on top. Thanks for all you've done but mediocrity is not enough

Quote :
I blame it on Jackson. The ball he is throwing is not a catchable ball. When the receivers dont haul it in cleanly, its floating or off their momentum. Jackson sends it out cutting like an amateur golfers "over the top move". It has to slice due to his improper mechanics. How did he get the money he did still spinning it like that?

Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 3562723908
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Ravens @ Steelers   Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 11:33 am

solardave wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Quote :

We might be ass

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 3562723908

Gotta love it. Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 1372836603
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Ravens @ Steelers   Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 7:45 pm

does any of these ratbird complaints and gripes sound familiar ? Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 2087824411 im pretty sure we could find similar posts on this forum. for some reason i just find it much funnier reading it on their board. Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 1797695198

solardave, Stella Nation, LambertWardSteel and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Ravens @ Steelers   Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2023 8:00 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
does any of these ratbird complaints and gripes sound familiar ? Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 2087824411 im pretty sure we could find similar posts on this forum. for some reason i just find it much funnier reading it on their board. Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 1797695198

Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 2573146105 I was thinking the same thing when I read your post this morning. I've made comments like these. And, I agree, it is always fun to watch other teams in the AFC North (or cheats fans) making these comments Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 312503953

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ravens @ Steelers   Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 6:04 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens @ Steelers   Ravens @ Steelers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens @ Steelers
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4