Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePack @ Steelers - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Pack @ Steelers

Go down 
+2
SteelerFreak58
Great Randino
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Great Randino

Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 4:28 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Stains beat the Ratbirds!!!
Yeah, for some reason I thought that game was over.

1. Baltimore 7-3
2. Pittsburgh 6-3
3. Cleveland 6-3
4. Cincy 5-4
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 8:03 pm

Got the W but once again it had to come down to the last play of the game. We beat a bad Packers team. I'll take the W but this team isnt that good. One and done if it somehow makes it into the playoffs.

Pickett is still having accuracy issues.

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 8:10 pm

if jalen warren would have had all of carries today he would have had 200 yds rushing

solardave, IowaSteeler927 and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 8:27 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Got the W but once again it had to come down to the last play of the game. We beat a bad Packers team. I'll take the W but this team isnt that good. One and done if it somehow makes it into the playoffs.

yep. winning the way they have is unsustainable. this year is like 2020 when they jumped out to an 11-0 record. all garbage wins relying on the other teams to make mistakes. they lost to the browns in the wildcard game.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 4:24 am

If we win just one of the next 2 games I'll believe we can go 1 and done. Rolling Eyes Playoff bound teams play with a balance and we haven't yet on a consistent level. Yesterday it was run D and STs that shit the bed.
The first drive looked like something we've seen before. Now that Jones is at RT is it just me or does the entire line look better?
Something else. I'll take JP Jr with 1-2 PI calls every game until he figures out what he can and can't get away with. he's tackling better too which is a sure sign that he wants to improve. Next we need to go after PP's and Wallace's replacement.
I'll take the win but I told my wife how tired I am of these nail biter games.I'm tired of cussing through the entire game.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 1:56 pm

Great Randino wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:

1. Baltimore 7-3
2. Pittsburgh 6-3
3. Cleveland 6-3
4. Cincy 5-4

I wish they'd keep the divisional byes together. We have Baltimore hanging at one game more than everyone for 4-5 weeks, plus they get a break in December to heal everyone up for a playoff run...at that point it will have been almost 2 month since our bye.

Awesome seeing the Steelers at the top of the standings week 10, but it gets a lot tougher from here. Arizona and NE seem winnable, but other than that the schedule gets tough going forward. Most of these teams if the Steelers play like they've been we're losing 30-10 and not squeaking out wins by a field goal.

Hoping Cleveland drops from an emotional high and we can beat them again next week. Cincy likely wins enough games that it doesn't matter, but they're really in a bad spot this time of year with 0-2 divisional record, and 1-4 in AFC. Although Balt and Cleve are only 2-2 in division. Steelers sit at 2-0 in division so next 2 weeks are crucial.

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 1:58 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:

Yeah, really feeling some worry about Pickett. I really thought going into this year there was going to be a good year 2 jump.

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 2:02 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
if jalen warren would have had all of carries today he would have had 200 yds rushing

He is a lot of fun to watch. He is like a bowling ball going thru defenders.

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 2:45 pm

LambertWardSteel wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:

1. Baltimore 7-3
2. Pittsburgh 6-3
3. Cleveland 6-3
4. Cincy 5-4

I wish they'd keep the divisional byes together. We have Baltimore hanging at one game more than everyone for 4-5 weeks, plus they get a break in December to heal everyone up for a playoff run...at that point it will have been almost 2 month since our bye.

Awesome seeing the Steelers at the top of the standings week 10, but it gets a lot tougher from here. Arizona and NE seem winnable, but other than that the schedule gets tough going forward. Most of these teams if the Steelers play like they've been we're losing 30-10 and not squeaking out wins by a field goal.

Hoping Cleveland drops from an emotional high and we can beat them again next week. Cincy likely wins enough games that it doesn't matter, but they're really in a bad spot this time of year with 0-2 divisional record, and 1-4 in AFC. Although Balt and Cleve are only 2-2 in division. Steelers sit at 2-0 in division so next 2 weeks are crucial.
indeed. i've always said the way they do byes is bullshit. instead of divisional byes, why not have conference byes ? Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 2087824411
give one conference week 9 off then give the other conference week 10 off. have all divisional games during bye weeks. eazy peazy. Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 2893009358
every year they can flip the conference bye weeks.

LambertWardSteel, SteelerFreak58 and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 11:31 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
LambertWardSteel wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:

1. Baltimore 7-3
2. Pittsburgh 6-3
3. Cleveland 6-3
4. Cincy 5-4

indeed. i've always said the way they do byes is bullshit. instead of divisional byes, why not have conference byes ? Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 2087824411  
give one conference week 9 off then give the other conference week 10 off. have all  divisional games during bye weeks.  eazy peazy. Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 2893009358
That makes too much sense (I never thought of it and now I'm jealous)

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 1:51 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
LambertWardSteel wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:

1. Baltimore 7-3
2. Pittsburgh 6-3
3. Cleveland 6-3
4. Cincy 5-4

give one conference week 9 off then give the other conference week 10 off. have all  divisional games during bye weeks.  eazy peazy. Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 2893009358

This is a really good idea. When one conference has their bye the other could play their rivalry type games like Steelers-Balt, also maybe have previous season Conference Champion game rematches. Of course, the NFL would never do anything this logical. As it is we'll continue on like baseball with uneven games and 1/2 games in the standings.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 6:35 pm

LambertWardSteel wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
LambertWardSteel wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:

1. Baltimore 7-3
2. Pittsburgh 6-3
3. Cleveland 6-3
4. Cincy 5-4

This is a really good idea. When one conference has their bye the other could play their rivalry type games like Steelers-Balt, also maybe have previous season Conference Champion game rematches. Of course, the NFL would never do anything this logical. As it is we'll continue on like baseball with uneven games and 1/2 games in the standings.

i wouldnt be opposed to every team having 2 bye weeks . 17 games is brutal. give em week 6 / 7 off, and weeks 12/13 off. Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 2893009358

Great Randino likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 3:57 am

Seems the Packers are still pretty salty about the lateral call...

Cry me a river, literally years of Rodgers getting special treatment by the Officials, calling for flags every time he got touched and getting them even when they weren't warranted.

Even if it was a crappy call, I don't have an ounce of sympathy for them. Then there's the dirtbag that hit Kazee when he was already out of bounds after the game-sealing INT. Bush league stuff right there. F the Packers.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 10:57 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Cry me a river, literally years of Rodgers getting special treatment by the Officials, calling for flags every time he got touched and getting them even when they weren't warranted.

Even if it was a crappy call, I don't have an ounce of sympathy for them. Then there's the dirtbag that hit Kazee when he was already out of bounds after the game-sealing INT. Bush league stuff right there. F the Packers.

Me either. I could care less if they are sad.

Same goes for all those SeaSquawks fans who are still whiny about our Super Bowl win years ago.

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 1:16 am

Great Randino wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Me either.  I could care less if they are sad.

Same goes for all those SeaSquawks fans who are still whiny about our Super Bowl win years ago.

A year or so after beating the Seahawks I was in a TV/appliance store with my wife. It was summer time and a Steelers preseason game was on the TV we were looking at. Steelers were winning and I made the comment to the salesman that we need to get this TV because the Steelers win on it. A guy I didn't know walked over to me and informed me the Steelers lost the Super Bowl and the refs gave it to them, then turned and went huffing off.

Master_Of_Puppets, solardave and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 10:47 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Me either.  I could care less if they are sad.

A year or so after beating the Seahawks I was in a TV/appliance store with my wife. It was summer time and a Steelers preseason game was on the TV we were looking at. Steelers were winning and I made the comment to the salesman that we need to get this TV because the Steelers win on it. A guy I didn't know walked over to me and informed me the Steelers lost the Super Bowl and the refs gave it to them, then turned and went huffing off.

Ha ha, that is excellent - triggered people in appliance stores!

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack @ Steelers   Pack @ Steelers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack @ Steelers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2