Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeKhan Artist... Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Khan Artist...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Khan Artist... Empty
PostSubject: Khan Artist...   Khan Artist... EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 9:29 pm

Well he did some solid FA signings last year that I really liked, and this year Khan is really surprising the shit out of me. Never once would have thought they were gonna go out and get Queen, or trade DJ and get a solid CB in the process. The punter signing was rock solid to boot.

Wilson coming in dirt cheap and possibly leading this team to some playoff wins will make it all that much sweeter.

Queen will come in and instantly make an impact covering the middle. Jackson will fill the slot or outside CB roll well. The defense got immediately better in a one two punch.

Wilson is an upgrade over Pickett. To put it in perspective Wilson beat Mahomes and Josh Allen last year playing with Denver. The Steelers are an immensely more talented team and he will be given a lot more guys to throw to not even mentioning the run game to support him.

Would like to see them go get a top Safety to pair next to Minkha or a DL...

Fill the other holes in the draft... we may make that deep run this next year... the Defense is going to be ridiculous to watch.

Stella Nation and Great Randino like this post

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Khan Artist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khan Artist...   Khan Artist... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 4:11 am

I like what we are doing so far. We still have some big holes left though that we need to fill through FA and the draft.

On offense: A center who could start. 2 starting WR's and a back-up, aside from Pickens and Austin who hasn't proven anything in 2 years we have nothing. I believe we go WR R1 now in the draft and center R2. Also an upgrade over Moore at OT, but somehow I don't see that happen because of other needs.

On defense: Another CB who could start, either on the outside or in the slot as Jackson can play both positions. Also at least one good back-up as we lost 3 CB's this off-season. A starting SS. A starting LB next to Queen. DL at least better depth. A back-up edge defender (try to bring Golden back).

solardave and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Khan Artist...
Page 1 of 1