Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePeyton Manning to help Colts from booth Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fer69

fer69

Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth Empty
PostSubject: Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth   Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Peyton Manning will return to the Colts in the press box Sunday when they face the visiting Pittsburgh Steelers, hoping to help them to their their first win of the season.

Manning, speaking to The Indianapolis Star, said he will sit next to quarterbacks coach Ron Turner at Lucas Oil Field and be involved in the locker-room routine before the game and at halftime.

It will serve as a welcome change for Manning, more than two weeks after neck surgery that has sidelined him for at least two months and kept him away from the Colts' first two games.

-- Peyton Manning

"I walked around for a while angry, in a bad mood. ... 'Woe is me,' " Manning told the newspaper Friday. "I've gotten over that. It doesn't do any good."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7014498/peyton-manning-indianapolis-colts-says-woe-stage
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth   Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:51 pm

This has to be killing Manning ... he's a great competitor. I wish he was playing. I know we stand a better chance of winning if he's not playing, but if we're a good team, we have to win even if he was playing.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
blastfurness
Xtreme Newb
blastfurness

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth   Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:27 pm

he is just getting used to the other side of the glass. his career well soon be coming to an end
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth   Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:31 pm

blastfurness wrote:
he is just getting used to the other side of the glass. his career well soon be coming to an end

i was thinking the same thing
he's gonna be one good lick away from calling it a career
and a hell of a career IMO
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth   Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:48 pm

blastfurness wrote:
Yeah, age is starting to catch up to him. Even without the injury, he's not the same QB he was even a few years ago. I hated when we had to face him over the years, but as a football fan, it's been a pleasure watching him play.

We're writing his obituary ... he could still go on to win a few more Super Bowls. Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth   Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Great, this means the game will take 45 minutes longer because Collins is going to look like an air traffic controller Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth 3562723908

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth   Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth Empty

Back to top Go down

Peyton Manning to help Colts from booth
Page 1 of 1