Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeThe Twenty-Five Worst Album Covers of All Time Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

The Twenty-Five Worst Album Covers of All Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

The Twenty-Five Worst Album Covers of All Time Empty
PostSubject: The Twenty-Five Worst Album Covers of All Time   The Twenty-Five Worst Album Covers of All Time EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Posted Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:25pm PDT by Rob O'Connor in List Of The Day

Inspired by the ugliness of the new Jane's Addiction album, The Great Escape Artist, we here at List Of The Day (ok, just me and a bunch of friends with great suggestions) compiled a bunch of lists of album covers that are, in the technical sense, awful.

The list below is one where real record companies were involved and artists who sold actual records were aware that the albums would go into the stores looking like this.

Fact is, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of terrible album covers. A web-search suggests that 90 percent of them come from religious artists who believe that competent artwork is akin to committing the sin of vanity.

Enjoy these album covers that dare you to enjoy the music held within its confines.

(View The Twenty-Five Worst Album Covers Of All Time And Read More:) http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/listoftheday/141515/the-twenty-five-worst-album-covers-of-all-time/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1