Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home25 Worst Heavy Metal Album Covers Of All-Time Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

25 Worst Heavy Metal Album Covers Of All-Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

25 Worst Heavy Metal Album Covers Of All-Time Empty
PostSubject: 25 Worst Heavy Metal Album Covers Of All-Time   25 Worst Heavy Metal Album Covers Of All-Time EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:56pm PDT by Rob O'Connor in List Of The Day

With the generous help of Bill Billoney, who runs the essential blog Bang Your Head or I'll Rip It Off at http://bangyourheadorillripitoff.blogspot.com and the Atrocious Heavy Metal Album Covers group at Facebook, I cherrypicked the worst of the worst.

I make no value judgments on any of the music contained on these records. Some, it seems, are much beloved by hardcore metal fans. But I certainly call the artwork into question. Granted, many of the groups were likely hamstrung by non-existent art budgets, but it doesn't make this any less of a laugh.

In a sense, I prefer bands who wildly fail compared to something as safe, bland and uninteresting a group called The Dave Matthews Band.

You'll also notice that "Heavy Metal" covers a wide variety of styles. From pop-metal to thrash.

Enjoy!

(View The Worst Heavy Metal Album Covers Of All Time And Read More:) http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/listoftheday/141514/25-worst-heavy-metal-album-covers-of-all-time/

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the best comment! 25 Worst Heavy Metal Album Covers Of All-Time 3562723908

23) Manowar - Into Glory Ride: "Looking at the cover I figure the guy in the furry diaper drew the short straw."

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1